Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Russell Predictions

Featured Replies

GIAT, with all due respect to Beach (and I do wish him well), your former avatar was far, far better.

 

I still pick Ashland to win a close game decided by the nuances of Putnam Stadium. Many may not root for the team but you have to love the stadium and its history.

  • Replies 318
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I'm not mistaken he was a Junior last year ... but i could be wrong :sssh:

That would be Kasey.

  • Author
GIAT, with all due respect to Beach (and I do wish him well), your former avatar was far, far better.

 

I still pick Ashland to win a close game decided by the nuances of Putnam Stadium. Many may not root for the team but you have to love the stadium and its history.

 

I agree. But some members of the Mafia suggested I change it....

I agree. But some members of the Mafia suggested I change it....

 

 

 

suggested? :sssh: :confused:

That would be Kasey.

Thank you!!!:thumb:

that's the name... lol....

he's a GREAT player:devil:

 

Good luck to both teams :dancingpa

  • Author
suggested? :sssh: :confused:

 

Yeah, I think suggested is the right word.

Yeah, I think suggested is the right word.

 

 

 

;) :thumb:

I agree. But some members of the Mafia suggested I change it....

 

You know I like this one. But the other one was much better.

  • Author
You know I like this one. But the other one was much better.

 

That seems to be the consensus.

That seems to be the consensus.

 

 

 

Yes, she is a very beautiful young lady – clearly your better half. :D

Yes, she is a very beautiful young lady – clearly your better half. :D

Amazing what some will suffer to get a discount at your local sporting goods store! I'm teasing of course, you've obviously married over your head!

I think this game comes down to whether Mahan can handle the pressure that Russell will bring. If he makes poor decisions it will be a long night. If he stays composed then the Ashland has a chance.

Yes, she is a very beautiful young lady – clearly your better half. :D

Yep, I told him in post earlier that he has definately over married.

I think this game comes down to whether Mahan can handle the pressure that Russell will bring. If he makes poor decisions it will be a long night. If he stays composed then the Ashland has a chance.

What I saw of Mahan last week, he seems pretty composed. If his receivers make the catches they should, he'll be fine. After 2 games, I feel like the challenge for Ashland will be defensively more than offensively, JMO!

What I saw of Mahan last week, he seems pretty composed. If his receivers make the catches they should, he'll be fine. After 2 games, I feel like the challenge for Ashland will be defensively more than offensively, JMO!

I agree, it will probably come down to play on the line. Most games usually do. This game as in all in our area this week will more than likely be in wet conditions. One advantage that a passing attack has in these conditions is that the recievers know where and when they are going to make their cuts and the defense has to react.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.