Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Russell Predictions

Featured Replies

Russell 27

Ashland 7

  • Replies 318
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got back from the mall. I saw a green Bay Jersey in the window of Finish Line with Hawk on the back. I told them I would like one with Beach on the back. The store clerk said Beach who. Now that is sad in our own community they sell Green Bay Jersey's with Hawk on the back and they don't even know who Beach is. I guess I should have gone to Ashland Sporting goods.

OK Russell fans tell me this. If Putnam is such a dump, then why did the stadium poll, which was based on which stadium, Putnam or Henry Evans was better, go 45-11 in Ashland's favor?

 

 

I don't think anyone thinks it's a dump. I love it, I think it's great. It needs a little work but it's a great place to play high school football.

With no disrespect to all my friends from Ashland, I just believe that this Russell team is too talented. Then you add to that one of the best coaching staffs in the state, and it spells doom for the Tomcats.

 

 

 

Russell 35

 

Ashland 14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.