Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Russell Predictions

Featured Replies

Because there was mistake made in trying to get the field ready that made it unplayable. But instead of postponing the game the administration found a viable option for playing the game on the night it was scheduled. The use of the stadium was appreciated but the field at Putnam wasn't in much better shape that night. Ask the Mason County fans that were there. It was a mudpit.

What was the mistake?

On another note: Did the field have a chance to get painted this week?

  • Replies 318
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What was the mistake?

On another note: Did the field have a chance to get painted this week?

In an effort to repair the field in 2002 it was further damaged.

 

The field is lined every ten yards and along with sidelines and endzones. No it has not been painted this week. But then again, Russell wasn't expecting to be hosting a game this week either.

The field is lined every ten yards and along with sidelines and endzones. No it has not been painted this week. But then again, Russell wasn't expecting to be hosting a game this week either.

 

 

I may be mistaken, but I think he was asking if the Ashland field had been painted yet?

I may be mistaken, but I think he was asking if the Ashland field had been painted yet?

It should have been.

I may be mistaken, but I think he was asking if the Ashland field had been painted yet?

You would be right wise one.

I may be mistaken, but I think he was asking if the Ashland field had been painted yet?

 

Yes, the field has been painted. However, due to the weather, we were not able to prepare the field in our usual fashion...but all the regulation lines and markings are down and ready for football.

Anything else dear?

 

Yeah, get rid of Dicky Martin.

Yeah, get rid of Dicky Martin.

 

Would you like to rent him to cover the BC game tonight?

Yeah, get rid of Dicky Martin.

 

 

:laugh: :sssh: :rolleyes:

Would you like to rent him to cover the BC game tonight?

 

Sure, and maybe a hot poker in my eye. No wait,,, I think I'll just have the hot poker in my eye.

Russell - 28

Ashland - 21

Putnam wasn't in great shape for that game either. Both fields were nothing but mud. 2002 was the wettest season I can remember. It seemed like it rained every friday. BTW, thanks.

 

 

 

It must have been better than the mud pit they call a football field!:D

 

Back at cha Fball.;)

What was the mistake?

On another note: Did the field have a chance to get painted this week?

 

 

 

The mistake was HaHaHa lolololol...... excuse me. The mistake was some genius tried to dry the field with a Giant tractor and some sand and put trenches right down the middle of it! NOW THATS FUNNY I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!:banana: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And where did they turn in there time of need, That crappy old DUMP the HOLY GRAIL, Putnam Stadium to bail them out! :D :D

The mistake was HaHaHa lolololol...... excuse me. The mistake was some genius tried to dry the field with a Giant tractor and some sand and put trenches right down the middle of it! NOW THATS FUNNY I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!:banana: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And where did they turn in there time of need, That crappy old DUMP the HOLY GRAIL, Putnam Stadium to bail them out! :D :D

And we appreciated the loan of the old dump. Thanks again.:thumb:

 

And the game went on as scheduled.

OK Russell fans tell me this. If Putnam is such a dump, then why did the stadium poll, which was based on which stadium, Putnam or Henry Evans was better, go 45-11 in Ashland's favor?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.