Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Russell Predictions

Featured Replies

OK Russell fans tell me this. If Putnam is such a dump, then why did the stadium poll, which was based on which stadium, Putnam or Henry Evans was better, go 45-11 in Ashland's favor?

 

Because the Ashland fans outnumber the Russell fans 50-1....:D

  • Replies 318
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK Russell fans tell me this. If Putnam is such a dump, then why did the stadium poll, which was based on which stadium, Putnam or Henry Evans was better, go 45-11 in Ashland's favor?

 

One guy said it was a dump. It's a great place for football. Okay Great place.

The mistake was HaHaHa lolololol...... excuse me. The mistake was some genius tried to dry the field with a Giant tractor and some sand and put trenches right down the middle of it! NOW THATS FUNNY I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE!!:banana: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And where did they turn in there time of need, That crappy old DUMP the HOLY GRAIL, Putnam Stadium to bail them out! :D :D

Do you know how much Russell had to pay for the use of the HOLT GRAIL, it wasnt cheap,but we did win and and left a mud pit for your crew :sssh:

Because the Ashland fans outnumber the Russell fans 50-1....:D

 

 

You mean the Defending state champs can't muster 40 people to vote for there Holy Grail??:D

You mean the Defending state champs can't muster 40 people to vote for there Holy Grail??:D

:laugh: :laugh: :ylsuper:

Are you sure it's not the Holey Trail? :D

OK Russell fans tell me this. If Putnam is such a dump, then why did the stadium poll, which was based on which stadium, Putnam or Henry Evans was better, go 45-11 in Ashland's favor?

There is no accounting for taste.

 

As far as I know I am the only Russell fan that said it was a dump. Sorry but thats the way I feel about. I guess I have no appreciation for history and cramped spaces.

You mean the Defending state champs can't muster 40 people to vote for there Holy Grail??:D

 

We would rather let our play do the talking rather than setting around talking about who's is bigger than who's.

 

Seems to me that in that last few years there are more fond memories to come out of the Hank but who is keeping track.:sssh:

There is no accounting for taste.

 

As far as I know I am the only Russell fan that said it was a dump. Sorry but thats the way I feel about. I guess I have no appreciation for history and cramped spaces.

 

That's right. They go nuts because of one guy who was pulling thier chain.

That's right. They go nuts because of one guy who was pulling thier chain.

Maybe all of that thin skin is why they don't want to play in the rain.

Do you know how much Russell had to pay for the use of the HOLT GRAIL, it wasnt cheap,but we did win and and left a mud pit for your crew :sssh:

 

 

 

No How much? I do know they would glady clean it up again, because that is the kind of stand up people they are. Proud to do there part in helping Russell fulfill there playoff game. And I can say there were alot of Ashland people and other locals rooting on the Devils at Putnam Stadium because I was one of them!!

 

Hope they can make it that far again I will be right there. No matter how bad some people treat us! :thumb: : BADCAT 74

We would rather let our play do the talking rather than setting around talking about who's is bigger than who's.

 

Seems to me that in that last few years there are more fond memories to come out of the Hank but who is keeping track.:sssh:

 

 

 

But that is just what you do!:confused:

But that is just what you do!:confused:

 

Some people will be eating crow tomorrow night.

No How much? I do know they would glady clean it up again, because that is the kind of stand up people they are. Proud to do there part in helping Russell fulfill there playoff game. And I can say there were alot of Ashland people and other locals rooting on the Devils at Putnam Stadium because I was one of them!!

 

Hope they can make it that far again I will be right there. No matter how bad some people treat us! :thumb: : BADCAT 74

Ashland received ticket sales, for a sold out crowd, for Russell at least if that tells you anything. :thumb: Thanks for letting the Devils use your field,too bad it couldnt happen again tonight :D TOMCATS AND DEVILS would have put on a good game,but I have to work tomorrow. I GUESS I'LL SETTLE FOR THE RADIO:mad:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.