Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland/Russell Predictions

Featured Replies

Talk about schedules,Then talk about Russell schedule.Other than Ashland who do they play?

Maybe they should drop Boyd Co. and schedule Sheldon Clark.:rolleyes:

  • Replies 318
  • Views 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe they should drop Boyd Co. and schedule Sheldon Clark.:rolleyes:

 

Why do we even listen to this stuff. We cannot change the schedule. It would be a slap in the face to drop Greenup, Ashland, Or Boyd and the other seven games we have to play. People need to get over it. It is not going to change until next year. It is set for this year. Everything changes next year.

Didn't Aaron McGlone win Mr. Baseball when at Greenup? I apologize for being off the subject. Ashland and Russell will be interesting and Clark is a tough runner. Ashland will have to play better than they have in the first two weeks which they probably will. All I can say is Lord willing I will be in attendance. It will be worth the price of admission.

Yak, you are correct that Aaron McGlone was voted Mr. Baseball while at GC. I do not remember the year. He is now the head baseball coach at GC.

Yak, you are correct that Aaron McGlone was voted Mr. Baseball while at GC. I do not remember the year. He is now the head baseball coach at GC.

Thought so, it is possible for the Clark kid to win Mr. Football. He put himself in the mix during last year's title game. If Anderson or Beaumont go off when Male plays Trinity it will be over. If they both have subpar games and Clark puts up numbers who knows.

Why do we even listen to this stuff. We cannot change the schedule. It would be a slap in the face to drop Greenup, Ashland, Or Boyd and the other seven games we have to play. People need to get over it. It is not going to change until next year. It is set for this year. Everything changes next year.

:thumb:

  • Author
Yak, you are correct that Aaron McGlone was voted Mr. Baseball while at GC. I do not remember the year. He is now the head baseball coach at GC.

It was 97 or 98 I think.

It was 97 or 98 I think.

 

Hey nice avatar. Who are those two guys? Tell them to turn around so we can see them.

 

Great picture. I like it.

Thought so, it is possible for the Clark kid to win Mr. Football. He put himself in the mix during last year's title game. If Anderson or Beaumont go off when Male plays Trinity it will be over. If they both have subpar games and Clark puts up numbers who knows.

I think he is very capable of winning it. He is a great football player. Whether he wins or not it is an honor for a kid just to be mentioned on the list. I wish him well.

I think he is very capable of winning it. He is a great football player. Whether he wins or not it is an honor for a kid just to be mentioned on the list. I wish him well.

I agree.

I'll agree that Russell plays a weaker schedule. What I was jokingly referring to was that Boyd had little to talk about last year.

 

Boyd must have a lot to talk about, you seem to find a lot of time to talk about them.:D

  • Author
Hey nice avatar. Who are those two guys? Tell them to turn around so we can see them.

 

Great picture. I like it.

 

I know! Pretty sweet huh!?

I can't wait for this game!

 

I think Russell has the edge as the Devils dispatched Greenup Co. in a workman like fashion last week. This Russell team will not be over confident, but they will have a notable swagger and for good reason. They are the defending AA State Champs. They have scrimmaged and played as a cohesive unit these last few weeks with everyone knowing and understanding their roles and positions on the team. They do have a bonafide Mr. Football candidate in Kasey Clark. And to the man, they all love to play and beat Ashland; especially at Putnam.

 

The Tomcats stubbed their toe in their opening with a good Raceland team, but obviously regained some much needed confidence against Belfry last week. Coach Hart has figured out who should throw the ball and who should catch it. But has the Ashland O-line jelled enough to hold off a hungry and very physical Devil Defense. I don't think so. It has been stated that the Russell game really doesn't mean that much to Ashland as they consider Boyd co. their real rivalry game. Well, once again they may find a team on the other side of the ball that wants to win it more than they do. I certainly hope that is the case.

 

The one thing we can probably all agree on is that the fan base for both teams will be out in force. This is the marquee game for this week in high school football and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

 

 

Russell 28

Ashland 13

Russell- 34

Ashland- 14

 

 

I do agree with you.

Ashland is a very strong team...

but Russell has that one guy Josh ?? is that his name?

He is the one that gave us a run for our money last year.

I do agree with you.

Ashland is a very strong team...

but Russell has that one guy Josh ?? is that his name?

He is the one that gave us a run for our money last year.

 

If your talking about Josh Gross, he has graduated.

If your talking about Josh Gross, he has graduated.

 

 

If I'm not mistaken he was a Junior last year ... but i could be wrong :sssh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.