Manual vs. Eastern

ram2003

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy these kids now publics. If most of you get your way these kids would have to sit out until their junior year. In fact there are more Catholic school kids switching to JCPSs than public school kids electing to attend private high schools.

I thought this thread was about the Manual-Eastern game not about what kids are playing from Manual that come from the catholic schools.

Actually, it was also about how we should buy American, but I think that got blindsided in my first post about the game.

I'll go with Manual on this one..

M: 21

E:7

BTW..who cares where the "ski" kid went to grade school...he went to Manual because that is where all the smart kids go!!! Ain't that right my Ram friends...;):D

About 70% of the ADs seem to care. Including the one at his current school. It seems that if they can't get their way on a split the next best thing is this "feeder school/suspension" system. Smart or not, if you make the wrong call as an 7th or 8th grader, you won't be playing sports until your junior year.

About 70% of the ADs seem to care. Including the one at his current school. It seems that if they can't get their way on a split the next best thing is this "feeder school/suspension" system. Smart or not, if you make the wrong call as an 7th or 8th grader, you won't be playing sports until your junior year.

I think this is a situation in which the students really need to get involved. They're the ones who are being affected, why can't they have some say?

And to keep this on the topic of the thread, game will be held at 7:30 at Eastern, correct?

I'll go with Manual on this one..

M: 21

E:7

BTW..who cares where the "ski" kid went to grade school...he went to Manual because that is where all the smart kids go!!! Ain't that right my Ram friends...;):D

Gorsh, I rekin my learnins at Manuel was good enuff.:jump:

Start another thread on the topic if that is what you want to preach... BROTHER!!!:ylsuper:

Manual wins this game but will need a lot of improvement and luck to play with the big's this year. But i do know this Manual team has a ton of heart and when a football team plays with heart anything can happen...Manual 26 Eastern 14