Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would you rather take a guaranteed $100k or a 50/50 chance at $1 million?

$100k guaranteed or 50/50 chance at $1 million? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. $100k guaranteed or 50/50 chance at $1 million?

    • Guaranteed $100,000
      44%
    • 50/50 chance at $1 million
      55%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

100K. No question. The rest of you, except that fluke, are still broke after the fact.

 

Broke after a million? There would be no "after" the million if I got it. I'm set for life.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Broke after a million? There would be no "after" the million if I got it. I'm set for life.

 

Eh not really, you would still have to work for a while longer. It would be a nice start though.

Eh not really, you would still have to work for a while longer. It would be a nice start though.

 

No I'd keep working, but any financial worries would be gone for good.

Eh not really, you would still have to work for a while longer. It would be a nice start though.

 

Not for us old timers. We're done punching the clock.

Broke after a million? There would be no "after" the million if I got it. I'm set for life.

No broke after you missed on the million and ended up with zilch.

No broke after you missed on the million and ended up with zilch.

 

While $100k would certainly help, the risk of my situation staying the same is well worth a chance at a million dollars. No doubt about it.

I'd take the chance on the million, 50-50 chance my wife could retire tomorrow. I'll take that chance anytime I can get it.

 

Yeah I'd be sick if I didn't win...but I'd get over it.

 

Wife retires at her leisure (because she wouldn't leave them hanging), pay off everything I owe, college for daughter taken care, large down payment for a new home for my son, take care of some projects at church, fix what needs fixing around the house...my splurge would probably be a "Newer" pickup for me and something from the Wilson Combat custom shop.

As Randy Moss would say...I'll take my million in straight cash homie.

I'd take that 100K and add it to my pile and it would grow.

I'm doing the coin flip all day everyday. 50% chance at a million to good to pass up.

If I don't win the million I am out nothing. 50% odds on that is a no-brainer, and I am not a huge gambler.

I'm all in on the million. 100K is a nice chunk, but not life altering.

The $100k is certainly safe. But when would you ever have a 50% chance of winning $1 million?? That's tough odds to pass up. $100k while nice, isn't fundamentally changing my life

100K. No question. The rest of you, except that fluke, are still broke after the fact.

 

Yep, give me the 100K.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.