Pokemon Go App

HammerTime

I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. :lol2: I have no clue what I'm doing and will probably stop playing in like a day.

That's where I'm at. I can't see myself spending a bunch of time on it. Just maybe occasionally opening it up when I'm in a different area. Don't understand Pokemon well enough to completely "get" what it's all about.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suspects charged with using 'Pokemon Go' to commit armed robberi - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

ST. CHARLES COUNTY (KMOV.com) -

Four teens allegedly used the newly-released "Pokemon Go" app to commit multiple robberies in St. Louis and St. Charles counties.

Brett Miller, 17, of St. Peters, Jamine Warner, 18, of O'Fallon,Mo., and Shane Backer, 18, of Wentzville are charged with first-degree robbery and armed criminal action. A 16-year-old suspect has also been charged

The suspects were located by O'Fallon Police after responding to an armed robbery call around 2 a.m. Sunday near Highway K and Feise Road in St. Charles County. The suspects were sitting inside a vehicle and a handgun was recovered from them, police said.

Police believe the suspects conducted multiple armed robberies by targeting their victims through the mobile game "Pokemon Go." They believe the suspects added a beacon near a Poke-stop in their location, which could lure more players nearby.

The mobile game is a geo-cached mobile application where players can find and catch Pokemon in their area or the surrounding areas.

Police said the suspects stole a wallet and phone.

O'Fallon Police are warning those who play the game or have children who play the game to do so with caution.

Wait a minute, they're out playing this thing at 2AM?

So peer pressure made you cave.

I thought you were stronger than that.:no:

I just couldn't get into it that much. When I play a game I want to sit there not run around. :lol2: Plus you give them full access to your gmail account. I don't like that.

I heard a girl found a dead body by a river bank while searching. Honestly I'm sick of seeing people balls deep in their phone. Hopefully we don't start hearing about fatalities but I can bet it won't be long.

I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about. :lol2: I have no clue what I'm doing and will probably stop playing in like a day.

I just did the same this morning. Got one behind me in the office when it first started. No clue what to do at this point. I really did it to see if it was something my son could play.