Oldham County 7 on 7 tourney

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The timing of this tournament seems odd. I assume that most if not all schools have started actual practices. Why do this now?

Actually between July 10 and 31 (when everybody starts actual practices) is the ONLY time you're allowed to do 7on7 vs. other schools.

Used to be that the competitive 7on7 stuff was done mainly in June -- prior to when we all would start 'offical practice' in July. Now the ONLY option for those wanting to compete against others is now.

Actually between July 10 and 31 (when everybody starts actual practices) is the ONLY time you're allowed to do 7on7 vs. other schools.

Used to be that the competitive 7on7 stuff was done mainly in June -- prior to when we all would start 'offical practice' in July. Now the ONLY option for those wanting to compete against others is now.

They had the whole week and weekend after dead period. Practice didn't "officially" start until July 15. Still seems odd to me.

Ryle's Twitter last update:

Update: 7v7 in Oldham County. Raiders enter Bracket play as #1 seed win 1st Rnd then beat SK 24-18. Going into 3 Rnd Raiders are 6-0! #aargh

Edited by BubbyKY
correction of 's

Ryle is the only team I am seeing posting updates:

Ryle Raider Football ‏@ryleraiderfball 15m15 minutes ago

Update: Raiders 7v7 quest, 3 rnd win vs L'ville Eastern puts them in a Championship matchup vs North Bullitt County ! Good Luck men !#aargh