Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why It's Time to Repeal The 2nd Amendment

Featured Replies

Let me ask a question thats slightly off the topic but feel its relevant here. Why do you guys think these mass shootings are happening?

 

It's a well organized plan by radical Islamic organizations to ruin modern civilization.

  • Replies 375
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a well organized plan by radical Islamic organizations to ruin modern civilization.

 

I agree. They want us to be fearful and militarize our system, thereby destroying our freedom, our liberties and way of life.

Let me ask a question thats slightly off the topic but feel its relevant here. Why do you guys think these mass shootings are happening?

 

They are demented and searching for fame or really to be infamous.

 

It's a well organized plan by radical Islamic organizations to ruin modern civilization.

 

I agree. They want us to be fearful and militarize our system, thereby destroying our freedom, our liberties and way of life.

 

How does Holmes, Lanza, Dear, Mercer, and Roof to name a few fit into Islamic terror?

It's too hard to do that from my phone.

It's very difficult to find accurate stats on mental health considering we have added a huge number of conditions that now qualify as mental health disorder compared 10-15 years ago.

 

I have no doubt in my mind there is a correlation in the numbers and once again a growing problem in the country.

 

There are a number of things we can do to try to change things. The simple more guns , I can buy whatever gun I want anytime, it's my right, ect... answers are silly to me. It's not getting better by doing what we are doing now. At least be somewhat open minded to a solution. (Not you specifically)

 

I hear ya...dialogue and an open mind are a beautiful thing. Be careful though the majority of the recent shootings, except for Sandy Hook, were due to radical jihad.

 

And if you recall Sandy Hook was a mental health issue. For that matter they're all mental health issues. However, the radical jihad fuels the sick flames!

 

Again thanks for the stats....I'm still going to embrace guns :)!

I've been to France several times. There are armed military personnel at the airport, the mall, busy downtown areas.

 

American citizen would have a cow if armed military personnel were patrolling.

 

Not this American.

What part of 'shall not' is so hard to understand.

 

Its sickening to see this debate come up after a terror attack. Agendas, agendas, agendas. Disgusting.

They are demented and searching for fame or really to be infamous.

 

 

 

 

 

How does Holmes, Lanza, Dear, Mercer, and Roof to name a few fit into Islamic terror?

 

We will always have our own people that will cause problems due to mental illness and that may be more difficult, but not impossible to deal with. Those that hate, like Roof, may only appear on the radar if they have run ins with the law, just as the Orlando shooter was a blip on the radar and dropped. Nothing will be perfect, yet as I stated, government protects us and preserves our freedom and liberties.

As a non gun owner currently, I will say that if the government decides to start taking law-abiding citizens guns away, I will be sure to buy several and hide them well.

I don't support repealing the 2nd amendment at all. I support a much tougher process to be able to purchase a weapon though.

I'll also say that the arrogance and superiority complex that some gun owners have is just ridiculous.

What part of 'shall not' is so hard to understand.

 

Its sickening to see this debate come up after a terror attack. Agendas, agendas, agendas. Disgusting.

Amen!!!
I'll also say that the arrogance and superiority complex that some gun owners have is just ridiculous.

 

The flip side of that is the willingness of some to blindly trust government.

I'll also say that the arrogance and superiority complex that some gun owners have is just ridiculous.

 

That's a pretty arrogant statement in and and of itself.

The flip side of that is the willingness of some to blindly trust government.

 

Who said anything about trusting the government? I sure as hell don't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.