Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why It's Time to Repeal The 2nd Amendment

Featured Replies

Is that on Netflix?

 

In all seriousness our nation needs to examine every option. Good and bad.

 

I concur and yes, it is on netflix.

  • Replies 375
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that on Netflix?

 

In all seriousness our nation needs to examine every option. Good and bad.

 

Making me gunless while criminals will be armed is a bad idea. What's your plan to get all the guns from criminals legally and illegally owned. Get every single one of those first then you can discuss taking law abiding citizens weapons. Maybe you can just offer them ice cream and cake if they turn in their guns. It may not be the perfect world we all want, but some of us realize the world we are in. We are past the point of gun control. The US government is the biggest legal and illegal arms dealer in the world. But I can't have one. Sheesh. Fast and furious ring a bell ? Air America?

Both good examples of when disarming groups went wrong.

 

What about more modern examples of strict gun control?

 

France.

I stand behind you in line at the store with a smile on my face...and a gun under my shirt and you are none the wiser, yet you are safer for having me next to you. I won't shoot you. My gun won't pull it's own trigger. It is securely holstered with the trigger covered. It can't just go off. However, rest assured that if a lunatic walks into the grocery store and pulls out a rifle, I will draw my pistol and protect myself and my family and therefore protect you and your family. I may get shot before I can pull the trigger...but, I won't die in a helpless blubbering heap on the floor begging for my life or my child's life. No, if I die it will be in a pile of spent shell casings. I won't be that victim. I choose not to be. As for you, I don't ask you to carry a gun. If you are not comfortable, then please don't. But I will keep my right to choose to not be a helpless victim. There is evil in the world and if evil has a gun, I want one too...

#prayfororlando #ISUPPORTTHE2ND

Gun owner

France.

 

Great example.. How many dead?

 

How is France a great example? Per New York Times, "Last year’s Paris attacks killed 130 people, which is nearly as many as die from gun homicides in all of France in a typical year. But even if France had a mass shooting as deadly as the Paris attacks every month, its annual rate of gun homicide death would be lower than that in the United States."

How is France a great example? Per New York Times' date=' "Last year’s Paris attacks killed 130 people, which is nearly as many as die from gun homicides in all of France in a typical year. But even if France had a mass shooting as deadly as the Paris attacks every month, its annual rate of gun homicide death would be lower than that in the United States."[/quote']

 

France is an in convenient example you don't want, gun free country and no NRA, yet the terrorist succeeded.

How is France a great example? Per New York Times, "Last year’s Paris attacks killed 130 people, which is nearly as many as die from gun homicides in all of France in a typical year. But even if France had a mass shooting as deadly as the Paris attacks every month, its annual rate of gun homicide death would be lower than that in the United States."

 

Gang, drug violence and suicides account for over 3/4 of all gun deaths in the USA. Work on those. That ought to keep you busy for a while. I'm still waiting for you to tell me how you're getting all the illegal criminally owned guns first. What's the plan. If your serious you have a plan right? Please don't tell me it's the normal rhetoric without substance. Disarming a country is a big job. How do we start? Remember my guns are last so my family is safe. Then I'll comply.

France has among the most restrictive gun control laws on the planet. How did that work out as a terror deterrent?

Both good examples of when disarming groups went wrong.

 

What about more modern examples of strict gun control?

 

David Koresh and the Branch Davidion compound.

France is an in convenient example you don't want, gun free country and no NRA, yet the terrorist succeeded.

 

France has among the most restrictive gun control laws on the planet. How did that work out as a terror deterrent?

 

According to many it ain't working here either.

 

Putting Gun Death Statistics in Perspective

 

Hate to add some facts and figures to the discussion.

 

Are these stats supposed to be pro gun? To me it just shows how irresponsible we are with them.

Outlawed drugs are everywhere, what makes anyone think guns would be different?

According to many it ain't working here either.

 

 

 

Are these stats supposed to be pro gun? To me it just shows how irresponsible we are with them.

 

Not we, criminals.... How are you getting their guns first?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.