Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Something that is trendy today but we'll cringe about in twenty years

Featured Replies

That an entire nation could have been captivated by a show about zombies!

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That some of the best athletes in the world and many times more tourist went to Rio for the Olympics and then transmitted Zika around the world causing a 20 year decrease in births around the world.

face piercings and huge holes where your ear lobes used to be...

 

Is that really a big trend?? I see it some, but I do t see it as being widespread or common. But I do think 95% of those who get gauges in their ears or multiple face piercings will end up regretting them in their 30's/40's.

 

Along the same lines, I think tattoos won't be nearly as common 20 years from now.

 

And I'm not sure what will replace them, but I think some sort of technology will displace mobile phones.

the Kardashians...hopefully

Actually carrying on a real live conversation, with a real live human, especially on the phone! The latter is already a skill our teens lack!

Edited by Blake1978j
Mistake

the Kardashians...hopefully

 

Oh please let this come true! Please! Please! Pretty please!

All the controversy about gay marriage and transgender bathrooms. They will be accepted as no big deal. Not really trendy but will be cringe-worthy.

This is the first thing I thought of as well along with facial piercings...

 

bmepb486109.jpg

 

Granted, this guy is an over achiever...

 

Serious question: what is this cat going to do for paper in 5 years? I mean.....his options are REALLY limited.

Those haircuts where the sides of the heads are almost shaved down and the top is really long and styled up. It will be completely laughable in a couple decades. There are nine million dudes that look like this rolling around in the Over the Rhine neighborhood these days. The bartender at your trendy OTR restaurant probably looks like this dude.

 

hipster-haircut-for-men-2015-beards-beard-styles-and-men-beard-280x420.jpg

It's the mullet of today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.