Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Something you wish you were good at, but you aren't

Featured Replies

  • Author
Kidding aside, for years my mom tried to get me to learn the piano and I never did. Wish I would have.

 

Ditto.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could play guitar like Keith Richards.

Not all the time, but sometimes I just wish I was good at being terrible in bed. The wife just can't get enough of me. It's tiring at times. :taz:

  • Author
Not all the time, but sometimes I just wish I was good at being terrible in bed. The wife just can't get enough of me. It's tiring at times. :taz:

 

I wish I could play guitar like Keith Richards.

 

You can, just wake up. :lol2:

Not all the time, but sometimes I just wish I was good at being terrible in bed. The wife just can't get enough of me. It's tiring at times. :taz:

 

Somebody bring me my boots, no.....the hip boots!!

I wish I could play guitar, banjo, and piano.

 

This exactly...might add mandolin also.

This exactly...might add mandolin also.

 

Harmonica would be cool too.

Fixing engines of all types. Would have saved myself a lot of money over the years.

 

On a side note I seldom log off of BGP on my home computer but found my wife looking over my shoulder and smiling as she read this thread title. Now I have to log off for a while until this thread gets buried. She's mean.

I'd like to play the guitar. Wish I never gave up on it back in HS.

Construction....Would really like to try my hand at flipping houses, but I'm useless when it comes to that type of stuff.

 

I should be qualified after watching one million HGTV episodes but wouldn't know what to do with a saw if one million bucks was on the line.

Not all the time, but sometimes I just wish I was good at being terrible in bed. The wife just can't get enough of me. It's tiring at times. :taz:

 

A cross we have to bear.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.