Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Something you wish you were good at, but you aren't

Featured Replies

I should be qualified after watching one million HGTV episodes but wouldn't know what to do with a saw if one million bucks was on the line.

 

Same here. :lol2:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Art and design. I am terrible at drawing, decorating and interior design.

I wish I was completely fluent at a foreign language. We're talking reading and writing. I wish I could completely communicate in another language. I'm kinda decent mit sprechen Deutsch. Aber ich can nicht schreiben auf Deutsch.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.