Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marcus Lee Has Entered the Draft

Featured Replies

He does some things that translate to the league.

 

No, he doesn't...

  • Replies 224
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee's a nice young man and I wish him all the luck in the world in getting drafted to the league, but he may end up playing overseas, which if it's the right place can be okay I suppose.

If Marcus can graduate in the spring, he needs to move on, will not play that much next year. Great kid and does tons for community. Just has not progressed or improved in my opinion. Can dunk with the best of them

I like Lee and I like what he brings to the team off of the bench. But would coming back to UK for another year do anything to boost his stock?

 

Very doubtful. He has zero valuable skill for the NBA other than being tall.

 

He should be able to make a decent career overseas.

If Marcus was a professional wrestler, he would have no finishing move. Seems like a good kid, though.

 

He would be a jobber

Best of luck to him. I give him a chance of catching on after some time. He does some things that translate to the league. Needs to be stronger.

Name 1 thing.

Very doubtful. He has zero valuable skill for the NBA other than being tall.

 

He should be able to make a decent career overseas.

And tall is a stretch. He is 6'9" but slender. You see him trying to body up LeMarcus Aldridge?
If Marcus was a professional wrestler, he would have no finishing move. Seems like a good kid, though.

 

:lol2: :lol2:

Name 1 thing.

 

Athleticism. I think he could be a plus in the pick and roll as a lob specialist. I think he's a good offensive rebounder as well. In today's NBA, he could MAYBE have a role because of his athleticism. Not a lot of physically dominating big men. I don't think he makes it, but I do think he's better suited for the league than Orton was or even Dakari is.

Athleticism. I think he could be a plus in the pick and roll as a lob specialist. I think he's a good offensive rebounder as well. In today's NBA, he could MAYBE have a role because of his athleticism. Not a lot of physically dominating big men. I don't think he makes it, but I do think he's better suited for the league than Orton was or even Dakari is.

 

There are 1,000 players with athleticism. It takes more than that to be in the NBA.

His decision will come down to how confident Cal is about Bolden coming to UK. IF Lee gets drafted it will be late second round, but likely will be in the D league. He has the athletic ability, but limited offensively and for his size and ability not the best defender/rebounder.

 

But either way best of luck to Lee in his decision moving forward.

His decision will come down to how confident Cal is about Bolden coming to UK. IF Lee gets drafted it will be late second round, but likely will be in the D league. He has the athletic ability, but limited offensively and for his size and ability not the best defender/rebounder.

 

But either way best of luck to Lee in his decision moving forward.

I have serious concerns about Lee making it in the D League. Of course he will now prove me wrong and become the next Birdman.

 

As an aside, I hate the term "D League." I get what it is short for, but it is comes across so demeaning. Why not "NBA, League B"?

I have serious concerns about Lee making it in the D League. Of course he will now prove me wrong and become the next Birdman.

 

As an aside, I hate the term "D League." I get what it is short for, but it is comes across so demeaning. Why not "NBA, League B"?

 

It should be the C League for C you should've stayed in college.

It should be the C League for C you should've stayed in college.

 

Not sure if the tomato I threw came through on your screen.

There are 1,000 players with athleticism. It takes more than that to be in the NBA.

 

While he's not an elite NBA athlete, he is above average for a five man. Like I originally said, he does have that and offensive rebounding. I was asked what skills translate and those do. Like I said, I do not see him making it but he is an NBA caliber athlete.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.