Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marcus Lee Has Entered the Draft

Featured Replies

Per reports.

 

Hasn't signed with an agent.

  • Replies 224
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost certainly will be signing with an agent though

Is this somehow news a second time?

 

I was surprised to see him as a second round projection however he does have size and athletic ability.

 

Would love to see him back in Lexington. Almost feel as though he feels disrespected by UK fans.

I like Lee and I like what he brings to the team off of the bench. But would coming back to UK for another year do anything to boost his stock?

I like Lee and I like what he brings to the team off of the bench. But would coming back to UK for another year do anything to boost his stock?

 

Ultimately I believe that's up to him.

I like Lee and I like what he brings to the team off of the bench. But would coming back to UK for another year do anything to boost his stock?

 

It probably wouldn't unless he drastically improved in several areas.

 

Lee played amazing during the tournament run his freshmen year, especially against Michigan, but he didn't really seem to elevate his game to much.

 

His biggest contribution besides that Michigan tournament game is all the community service and hospital visits he did for sick kids.

 

I was glad he was a Wildcat.

If Marcus was a professional wrestler, he would have no finishing move. Seems like a good kid, though.

Matt Jones said this may be the scholarship opening for Bolden.

I'd love to see Marcus Lee back on campus. He is not a centerpiece but Lee has a ton of athletic ability & is a great asset off the bench. He is very limited offensively, which is the source of frustration for many Kentucky fans...and one of the reasons why I don't think he'll be an impact player in the NBA.

 

If he does sign an agent, I wish him the best. An easy kid to root for, and I'll never forget his performance against Michigan in the NCAA tournament.

Best of luck to him. I give him a chance of catching on after some time. He does some things that translate to the league. Needs to be stronger.

Can't even believe he's draftable. He can challenge Drummond for worst FT %.

Almost certainly will be signing with an agent though

 

Wasn't he quoted on ESPN as saying he would not sign so if he wasn't drafted he had the option of coming back ?

  • Author
Wasn't he quoted on ESPN as saying he would not sign so if he wasn't drafted he had the option of coming back ?

 

I'm pretty sure the go/no go decision has to be made prior to the draft.

Wasn't he quoted on ESPN as saying he would not sign so if he wasn't drafted he had the option of coming back ?

 

He has to make a decision before the actual draft and I would say that all signs point to him not returning.

I'm pretty sure the go/no go decision has to be made prior to the draft.

 

Deadline is May 25th

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.