Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marcus Lee Has Entered the Draft

Featured Replies

I will end with this until I find out where Lee goes.

 

I hope you learn at your new home how to shoot layups and free throws.

Thanks for taking up a scholarship for this year that we could have given to someone with actual ability.

 

When over seas playing in a few years, get Rosetta Stone so you can speak their language.

  • Replies 224
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee isn't taking up a scholarship this year...:rolleyes:

 

For someone bashing another's character, you've sure showed quite the lack of it in this thread.

 

When over seas playing in a few years, get Rosetta Stone so you can speak their language.

 

Bet he makes a lot more money than you are or I, doing just that.

Bet he makes a lot more money than you are or I, doing just that.

 

I hope he does.

Lee isn't taking up a scholarship this year...:rolleyes:

 

For someone bashing another's character, you've sure showed quite the lack of it in this thread.

 

He made me do it. Sorry.

So let me get this straight...

 

Marcus could've stayed but chose to leave for his own benefit and because of that he's a traitor?

 

You could've stayed but chose to leave for your own benefit but it's your bosses that are the traitors?

 

You can't be surprised... :lol2:

With all the holding kids back in elementary to shuffling kids to different middle schools, high schools, etc. , I positively have no problem with this. If we are accepting of it for one, then we must be accepting for all. This doesn't mean its right, but it is accepted. I wish Marcus Lee nothing but Good Luck. He seems like a quality kid and a very good teammate.

I thought Zaga might be a fit.

I could very easily see Lee thinking Cal wasn't utilizing him properly, or wouldn't allow him to properly develop his game like he thought was needed.

 

I would say that's for sure. Apparently he wants to play on the perimeter. That obviously wasn't going to happen at Kentucky,

  • Author

As expected Marcus committed to Cal.

As expected Marcus committed to Cal.

 

Good for him. He will be a great influence on that program. I think that could've been said about any school he chose.

So glad for him, maybe he can learn to shoot a layup now while still catching the ball.

Marcus gets to live another two years for free in college while polishing his game for Europe. Not the worst gig ever.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.