Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marcus Lee Has Entered the Draft

Featured Replies

UK basketball IS NOT JUST BASKETBALL, its way more than that. Sorry.

A pickup game in backyard is just basketball.

A Jr High game is just basketball.

 

As I said, you take a meaningless game WAY too seriously.

 

You're disparaging a young man who, according to everyone who's met him, is a fantastic human being and gives tons of his time to volunteer and charitable works, because he decided UK isn't the best fit for him and his basketball career.

  • Replies 224
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wouldn't get clock the year after that either. another class would be coming in.

Doing what's best for him.

 

Although I wish he was still a Cat, I agree.

As I said, you take a meaningless game WAY too seriously.

 

Meaningless. Really.

I think millions will disagree with college basketball as a meaningless game.

Although I wish he was still a Cat, I agree.

 

I wish he was as well, but I get it. Always should be looking out for numero uno first and foremost.

Meaningless. Really.

I think millions will disagree with college basketball as a meaningless game.

 

Yes it's meaningless. Who wins a basketball game has zero impact on you or I's life. None. It's simply a form of entertainment.

Yes it's meaningless. Who wins a basketball game has zero impact on you or I's life. None. It's simply a form of entertainment.

 

WWE is entertainment. Not this.

Then what exactly is it?

 

For me and many others its about loyalty to a team, pride in your school, dedication.

Its about tradition, its about support the fans give the players, its about bragging about how good your team is.

 

No his leaving dont effect me, but it shows a lot of what kind of character Lee has about himself. Which to me right now is none.

For me and many others its about loyalty to a team, pride in your school, dedication.

Its about tradition, its about support the fans give the players, its about bragging about how good your team is.

 

No his leaving dont effect me, but it shows a lot of what kind of character Lee has about himself. Which to me right now is none.

 

So all the good he does in the community doesn't speak to his character?

 

I'm being incredibly sincere when I say this, I really feel sorry for you if you really think that way about him.

I despise UK basketball but calling Marcus Lee, or any player, a traitor for transferring is a joke. He is doing what's best for him and his family.

 

His character is being questioned? The guy has been an upstanding citizen during his time in Lexington from all accounts. Hell I think higher of his character now because he has recognized what he needs to do that's best for him.

 

I hope that nobody that is mad at Lee for transferring has ever willingly switched jobs for their own benefit. Because that's exactly what Lee is doing.

No his leaving dont effect me, but it shows a lot of what kind of character Lee has about himself. Which to me right now is none.

 

You can't make this stuff up, folks.

It's the attitude that UK basketball is bigger than life itself that makes people not like us as a fan base. I will root for Marcus Lee just like I rooted for Kyle Wiltjer. I wish him nothing but the best.

I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when I looked back at the Charles Matthews thread and saw no mention of him being a traitor with no character...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.