Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marcus Lee Has Entered the Draft

Featured Replies

At least he didnt' make a mistake. Good decision kid.

  • Replies 224
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doing what's best for him.

 

Good luck to Marcus! Wish him the best. He just never turned into the player we all hoped he would become.

 

At least he didnt' make a mistake. Good decision kid.

 

I like his choice.

 

I guess I will be the bad guy. I see this as a slap in the face. What our program isnt good enough? What are you too scared to come and compete for a spot? Too good to admit you aint as good as your brother thinks you are? Too good to be a good role player/mentor like others have?

I forgot its 2016, its all about the ME.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out and dont come back to Ky.

He should go to Memphis.

I guess I will be the bad guy. I see this as a slap in the face. What our program isnt good enough? What are you too scared to come and compete for a spot? Too good to admit you aint as good as your brother thinks you are? Too good to be a good role player/mentor like others have?

I forgot its 2016, its all about the ME.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out and dont come back to Ky.

 

Exhibit A of why UK fans are deservedly despised across the country. This is beyond pathetic on so many levels.

I guess I will be the bad guy. I see this as a slap in the face. What our program isnt good enough? What are you too scared to come and compete for a spot? Too good to admit you aint as good as your brother thinks you are? Too good to be a good role player/mentor like others have?

I forgot its 2016, its all about the ME.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out and dont come back to Ky.

 

I'd have liked to have seen him stay at UK but he is saying he needs a year off to regroup. It's good for him to recognize that he needs to get his head right if he wants to be successful in basketball.

He just didn't want to ride the pine for minimal minutes. Simple.

Exhibit A of why UK fans are deservedly despised across the country. This is beyond pathetic on so many levels.

 

So, whats wrong with how I feel. I think of Lee as a quitter and traitor.

He wasted the coaches time, he used up a scholly on someone we could have gotten better, and now he to me is afraid of the competition.

He just didn't want to ride the pine for minimal minutes. Simple.

 

Well then he should have asked for a redshirt.

I'd have liked to have seen him stay at UK but he is saying he needs a year off to regroup. It's good for him to recognize that he needs to get his head right if he wants to be successful in basketball.

 

I get that, but he should have asked to redshirt.

I get that, but he should have asked to redshirt.

 

Why ask for a redshirt if he feels he needs a change of scenery?

So, whats wrong with how I feel. I think of Lee as a quitter and traitor.

He wasted the coaches time, he used up a scholly on someone we could have gotten better, and now he to me is afraid of the competition.

 

Because it's just basketball for God's sake. You're calling the kid a traitor. That's pathetic. If that's how you really feel you take sports WAY too seriously. He owes you and the university nothing. He needs to do what he thinks is best for him and his future. That's it.

Maybe he was asked to transfer after burning bridges? Not saying that's the case but who knows

Maybe he was asked to transfer after burning bridges? Not saying that's the case but who knows

 

Maybe, maybe he was told he wouldnt get much time again this yr.

Because it's just basketball for God's sake. You're calling the kid a traitor. That's pathetic. If that's how you really feel you take sports WAY too seriously. He owes you and the university nothing. He needs to do what he thinks is best for him and his future. That's it.

 

UK basketball IS NOT JUST BASKETBALL, its way more than that. Sorry.

A pickup game in backyard is just basketball.

A Jr High game is just basketball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.