Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marcus Lee Has Entered the Draft

Featured Replies

Twitter talk. I saw many Duke Twitter folks discussing the possibility and likliehood of Lee and Bolden choosing between Duke and UK. No clue how true it is. That's why I asked. I don't know why Lee would go to Duke. More playing time maybe. No clue. That's why I asked if there was any truth to it. Folks in North Carolina have been discussing it.

 

Is Lee graduating?

 

To my knowledge Lee isn't graduating early, so he would have to sit out a year if he left UK. I haven't heard anything like that so I was surprised to hear it. IMO, if Lee goes anywhere it will be to the draft, which will likely lead to the NBADL or a foreign league. I could be completely wrong though, maybe he is graduating early. But if he is, this is the first I've heard of it.

 

As far as Bolden goes, I think he will end up at Duke, unless Lee hires an agent. If Lee does hire an agent, I think it's still 50/50 between Duke and UK. I hope I'm wrong though, because UK put has put a lot of effort into getting Bolden to commit.

  • Replies 224
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To my knowledge Lee isn't graduating early, so he would have to sit out a year if he left UK. I haven't heard anything like that so I was surprised to hear it. IMO, if Lee goes anywhere it will be to the draft, which will likely lead to the NBADL or a foreign league. I could be completely wrong though, maybe he is graduating early. But if he is, this is the first I've heard of it.

 

As far as Bolden goes, I think he will end up at Duke, unless Lee hires an agent. If Lee does hire an agent, I think it's still 50/50 between Duke and UK. I hope I'm wrong though, because UK put has put a lot of effort into getting Bolden to commit.

 

I was curious. I saw the conversation over the weekend amongst quite a few Dukies on Twitter and figured I'd ask here.

I thought I read where Lee could graduate after the summer semester.

 

I think that's right.

 

 

Also, I think there are other ways to get Bolden to UK even if Lee returns. I could see Cal trying to snag Mulders scholarship somehow.

KSR just said that Lee was just announced as being invited to the NBA combine.

 

He will make a fool out of himself there. He cant dribble and chew gum at same time.

All he can do is dunk, which is a common thing for everyone in NBA.

No jumpshot. PERIOD.

  • Author

Cal said today he thinks Marcus will stay in the draft.

 

In other words, he sent a message today to Bolden.

Didn't Marcus do the Kentucky tour for autographs?

 

If so, I doubt he did it for free therefore voiding his eligibility.

Didn't Marcus do the Kentucky tour for autographs?

 

If so, I doubt he did it for free therefore voiding his eligibility.

 

I don't think so.

 

Don't really pay attention to that kind of stuff though, so he may have.

Terrible decision but best wishes to Marcus. He did not do any autograph tours or anything that would damage his eligibility. He can still return if he chooses to do so.

I don't think so.

 

Don't really pay attention to that kind of stuff though, so he may have.

 

I could be wrong.

Terrible decision but best wishes to Marcus. He did not do any autograph tours or anything that would damage his eligibility. He can still return if he chooses to do so.

 

Yeah I think I was confusing him, my bad.

  • Author

Marcus and his brother have always thought Marcus was better than what we've seen.

Marcus and his brother have always thought Marcus was better than what we've seen.

 

Amen and no kidding.

Marcus and his brother have always thought Marcus was better than what we've seen.

 

So they are related to Derryck Thornton?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.