Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 64 Kansas 59

Featured Replies

I don't think it changed the outcome but what a pathetic foul call on Kansas late.

 

It was the right call. Loose ball or not, you can't dive at a guys legs and take him out...

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bill Self is taking a beating on Twitter. It's so hard to win the NCAA Tournament.

 

If DRose and Rodney Carney could hit a free throw Self might be the most criticized coach in college sports. Shame, he seems like an awesome guy.

Ellis' 50 years finally caught up to him.

 

I sat amongst some KU faithful tonight and even they love taking jabs at Perry, maybe more than I do. He's had a solid career, but I'm sure he's looking forward to retirement and spending time with his grandchildren.

It was the right call. Loose ball or not, you can't dive at a guys legs and take him out...

I'm with you. Seemed like a no-brainer, intentional or not.

I sat amongst some KU faithful tonight and even they love taking jabs at Perry, maybe more than I do. He's had a solid career, but I'm sure he's looking forward to retirement and spending time with his grandchildren.

 

Perry Ellis reminds me a lot of Grandville (Grandpa) Waiters of Ohio State back around 1980.

Completely called it. Nova was never a 2 seed. They were always #1 imo.

It was the right call. Loose ball or not, you can't dive at a guys legs and take him out...

Easy call...can't believe there is an ounce of argument from fans.

I sat amongst some KU faithful tonight and even they love taking jabs at Perry, maybe more than I do. He's had a solid career, but I'm sure he's looking forward to retirement and spending time with his grandchildren.

 

One thing that makes him look old is he is balding. I think if he had completely shaved his head a couple years back, which is in fashion anyway, that he would actually look younger. Of course, that still doesn't change him being a 4 year senior..

Villanova guards really well.

Completely called it. Nova was never a 2 seed. They were always #1 imo.

 

Oklahoma probably has a better argument for being a 1 seed rather than a 2 seed than what Villanova would have. They beat the Wildcats by 23 points in Philadelphia.

One thing that makes him look old is he is balding. I think if he had completely shaved his head a couple years back, which is in fashion anyway, that he would actually look younger. Of course, that still doesn't change him being a 4 year senior..

 

The jokes, for me anyway, were never about his appearance. It was about the fact that he was seemingly attending KU when Dr. Naismith got there.

The jokes, for me anyway, were never about his appearance. It was about the fact that he was seemingly attending KU when Dr. Naismith got there.

 

I know. I've made the same jokes.

But imo his receding hairline does make him look much older than a 21 year old college student.

Winning 6 games in a row sounds so easy. But in March/April, it's a monumental task.

 

Hardest event in sports to win. Bar none.

 

I agree 100%. Last years Kentucky team was the best talent top to bottom ever and could not do it. Las Vegas, Houston, and Georgetown had great teams that came up short.

 

I don't know the official stat but since 2000 how many of the pre season #1 teams won it all? Florida and North Carolina come to mind but thats it.

I agree 100%. Last years Kentucky team was the best talent top to bottom ever and could not do it. Las Vegas, Houston, and Georgetown had great teams that came up short.

 

I don't know the official stat but since 2000 how many of the pre season #1 teams won it all? Florida and North Carolina come to mind but thats it.

 

I can't recall with certainty but I thought 2012 UK was #1 in preseason.

Bill Self is taking a beating on Twitter. It's so hard to win the NCAA Tournament.

 

Self is who I would want as Coach at UK if Cal leaves in the next few years. Wright would be on my short list as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.