Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 64 Kansas 59

Featured Replies

I can't recall with certainty but I thought 2012 UK was #1 in preseason.

 

According to my google finds only 3 in the 21st. century. 2004 UConn, 2007 Florida, and 2009 North Carolina. If this is right only 8 have won it all in the last 43 years.

Hatz N.C. was preseason #1 in 2012.http---ci-platform.silverchalice.co-v3-images-contents-562fa200e4b01a622b4c4e53.jpeg

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to my google finds only 3 in the 21st. century. 2004 UConn, 2007 Florida, and 2009 North Carolina. If this is right only 8 have won it all in the last 43 years.

Hatz N.C. was preseason #1 in 2012.[ATTACH]55481[/ATTACH]

 

I assume this is the AP Poll

Oklahoma probably has a better argument for being a 1 seed rather than a 2 seed than what Villanova would have. They beat the Wildcats by 23 points in Philadelphia.

I was wrong in this post. Oklahoma didn't beat Villanova in Philadelphia. It was at the Pearl Harbor Invitation in December. I looked up Oklahoma's schedule and the Villanova game was listed simply as "away", so I assumed it was in Philly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.