Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 64 Kansas 59

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, they finally put a bullet in my bracket. I really thought KU was going to take it all.

Nice win by the Villanova Wildcats.

 

Perry Ellis of Kansas had a tough night. Averaging over 17 points per game this season. He had four tonight.

 

Jay Wright is a great coach.

Nice win by the Villanova Wildcats.

 

Perry Ellis of Kansas had a tough night. Averaging over 17 points per game this season. He had four tonight.

 

Jay Wright is a great coach.

 

Ellis' 50 years finally caught up to him.

I had Kansas winning but was pulling for Villanova

Raise your hand if you saw Villanova coming back with a 10-0 spurt to retake the lead after KU went up 5 in the 2nd half after that huge extended run. Yeah, didn't think so. The momentum shift was jarring.

I don't think it changed the outcome but what a pathetic foul call on Kansas late.

I don't think it changed the outcome but what a pathetic foul call on Kansas late.

 

I agree. I didn't like that call at all either.

Bill Self is taking a beating on Twitter. It's so hard to win the NCAA Tournament.

I suppose they've improved a lot since their December loss to Oklahoma. That game was no contest. The Sooners crushed Nova by 23 points @Nova.

I don't think it changed the outcome but what a pathetic foul call on Kansas late.

 

Yeah, that was a bad one.

Villanova is a solid team. No shame in losing to them.

 

they do a great job of controlling the tempo. Even though the shot clock gets low they don't panic and take bad shots.

Bill Self is taking a beating on Twitter. It's so hard to win the NCAA Tournament.

 

Winning 6 games in a row sounds so easy. But in March/April, it's a monumental task.

 

Hardest event in sports to win. Bar none.

This one was just a great game to watch, the imo two best teams in the tourney and arguably the two best coaches in the country, especially "bench (x&o's) coaches". I made the statement in an earlier thread that I thought the winner of this one would win the NC, I am sticking with that.

When a team playing isn't one of my favs, I usually go with the coach. Both Self and Wright are two of if not the top two coaches in America along with both are class acts. jmo.

Nova won it, Kansas didn't lose it. Good luck to Jay Wright and the Wildcats in the F4.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.