33 Percent of Bernie Sanders Supporters Will Not Vote for Hillary Clinton. Here's Why

jbird

Again that's why I said compromise is Cruz. @Clyde probably can't believe Cruz is the compromise.

No question on that. You obviously remember me repeating a year or so ago that he had NO chance. I think my basis for that is still correct and that the fact he still HAS a chance speaks to a lot of problems in the party.

Will the new claim by National Enquirer that Sen Cruz has had at least 5 affairs , including one with TRUMP spokesperson, make him less likely to be a compromise candidate?

Edited by Clyde

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing some real truthful numbers in your posts twotoplace thank you.

People have to stop claiming Cruz is an outsider, to us he's not. Outsiders are Trump, Carson and Carly. Cruz is a life-long politician, he would be a disaster, remember green eggs an ham. We want stuff done not more grid lock.

I would feel safe to say if Trump is denied the nomination, his voters would end up like this.

10 to 15% would vote the rest won't.

His voters are upset with the establishment, their not all career voters, they won't flock back to any of these candidates.

Disclaimer.... these polls this early really don't mean much, looking back these polls predicted things that never came close to happening.

Honestly if this is your stance you should find a different party.

Cruz for better or worse has been fighting both parties power structures since he's been in the Senate. He's a conservative on the record.

While Donald was on TV , Cruz was fighting for change.

I'm a Rand guy and my goal of moving the GOP more libertarian this year didn't happen. But it will happen in the near future.

But statements like these that act like Trump has a better background to fight the power structure is ridiculous.