Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin 66 Xavier 63

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well being a team in Cincinnati means you are a part of the curse. What a heartbreaking way to lose. With UK out I was wanting xavier to win it. This sucks!

 

Dang Wisconsin again!

One of the greatest shots in the history of Wisconsin basketball. Wow!

Absolute bull crap charge call!!!!

  • Author

I was hoping for a UNC/Xavier Elite 8 game. Guess I can settle for another matchup with Notre Dame.

I'm a UK fan but really was rooting more for X this year to get to final four. What a really tough way to lose but the experience of being there before proved big imo. Up 8 or 9, I think X thought it was over.

Either way, X was really fun to watch this year.

Absolute bull crap charge call!!!!

 

The vast majority of them are.

I am 100% not an X fan. If the program folded tomorrow I would feel no pain. That being said, they were hosed (I'd use other words being a allowed). That had to be the worst charging call/acting job all time. It makes me sick.

What's the exact rule of the inbounder? He was bouncing all over the place.

Absolute bull crap charge call!!!!

 

Looked like the right call to me. After seeing it called numerous times on Saturday, definitely the right call.

 

You can't lower your shoulder that much and hit a guy square in the chest.

It was a charge for sure. Hate to see Xavier lose. Just a big time shot.

Was really hoping Xavier would win tonight and make a nice run. Brutal losing on a shot like that.

 

Cincy sports fans just need to write off 2016 all together.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.