Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin 66 Xavier 63

Featured Replies

What's the exact rule of the inbounder? He was bouncing all over the place.

 

You can move in an certain area

  • Replies 67
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looked like the right call to me. After seeing it called numerous times on Saturday, definitely the right call.

 

You can't lower your shoulder that much and hit a guy square in the chest.

 

He hardly touched him and he literally acted like a fish

He hardly touched him and he literally acted like a fish

 

He hit him enough.

 

I hate it I was pulling for X

No way anyone without an agenda can say he wasn't flopping like a fish.

Never got to see a replay of the charge/flop. Anyone have it?

Charge call was close either way. Reynolds forcing Happ to fall and not getting called was way worse two possessions earlier.

 

Other than that, I don't have anything nice to say, so I won't say anything at all...

No way anyone without an agenda can say he wasn't flopping like a fish.

 

You lower your shoulder as much as the Xavier guard did, you give the official all the opportunity in the world to make that call.

 

I wanted XU to win it all after my Cats went down and especially win this one.

Xavier was never worthy tbh. All cincy teams are just plain chokers. So angry right now.

Never got to see a replay of the charge/flop. Anyone have it?

 

I'm with you HT. I want to see the replay of that call. It looked to me like the guy was halfway to the floor before contact was ever made. As I said in the Texas A&M thread, I felt today was a day of refs calls and no calls in the last minute of games taking games away from teams.

 

Let me take the opportunity to state once again how much I hate the charging call, especially the way it is called in college. It is much better than it used to be but still way too many times the charge is called when a defender is sliding and falling down before contact. I only want the most obvious charging fouls called.

He walked before he took the shot in the final seconds.

The vast majority of them are.

 

Eliminate the charge!!!!!!

Play that I was yelling at the TV on was the 3 pointer that tied the game. I don't understand why teams/players let a player shoot a 3 pointer in that situation. You have to get up on that player and make him drive the ball. It he takes it to the basket, that's fine. Just don't give him the space to jump into a three with normal rhythm. Davis played off the guy and let him step into that three pointer to tie the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.