Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin 66 Xavier 63

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No way anyone without an agenda can say he wasn't flopping like a fish.

 

I have zero agenda, if anything I was pulling for X because I love chris Mack. It was undoubtedly a charge.

Watched it again. He was falling backwards before the contact. I just hate it for X. Maybe it's my pure hatred for Wisconsin as a UK fan.

If you lower that shoulder and extend your off arm, it's going to be a charge every time

If you lower that shoulder and extend your off arm, it's going to be a charge every time

 

Agreed. An official is going to call that exact play a charge 49 times out of 50. Sucks that it occurred when it did, but it was an easy call in my opinion.

I hate it for X. This march has been crazy. I feel for my guy MTGL and all my X friends.

 

And imo, that's a charge every time.

I'm not saying that Xavier was cheated or that the refs cheated us out of the game. It was just a load of crap. That's about it.

  • Author

So if the defender is already starting his fall before the contact, how is that a charge? I would have been thrown out for that call.

So if the defender is already starting his fall before the contact, how is that a charge? I would have been thrown out for that call.

 

Because he lowered his shoulder, made contact, then extended his off arm.

  • Author
Because he lowered his shoulder, made contact, then extended his off arm.

 

I wouldn't necessarily call that lowering the shoulder. It looked more of a basketball drive then trying to run through the defender. It is what it is, but we can agree to disagree because I don't believe that was a good call. Although, it seemed more of a make up call from a couple possessions previous on a no call that should have been a charge.

Agreed. An official is going to call that exact play a charge 49 times out of 50. Sucks that it occurred when it did, but it was an easy call in my opinion.

 

Hield from Oklahoma better hope he gets the same officials that he had Sunday, or at least not the one from the UK game, he uses his off arm to create space very often. He didn't get called for it once that I saw.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.