March 12, 201610 yr If the bracket guys are right tonight, UC is out and not even in the running for an NCAA bid. Does UC accept an NIT bid and get another home game next week, or do they just call it a season?
March 12, 201610 yr Author Lunardi literally just said he has them as a 10-seed. Palm and GG@T said they are out. So if they are out, do they accept an NIT bid? That is the question.
March 12, 201610 yr Palm and GG@T said they are out. So if they are out, do they accept an NIT bid? That is the question. Palm has them as a 10 seed, too. He updated his bracket about an hour ago.
March 12, 201610 yr Author They aren't out. But yes, they should accept an NIT bid if it comes to that. Read this. I guess we will se if you know more than this guy who works for a national publication. http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/debating-monmouth-ncaa-at-large-chances-article-1.2558418
March 12, 201610 yr What would the downside be of accepting an NIT bid?? I can't think of any compelling reason to not accept an NIT bid.
March 12, 201610 yr Of course they should. I think they are in as well, but if they aren't, of course they will. They have accepted one before in recent years, why would this year be different?
March 12, 201610 yr Of course they should. I think they are in as well, but if they aren't, of course they will. They have accepted one before in recent years, why would this year be different? It wouldn't be any different. If that's where they end up, they'll accept it and play. I too think they are in the NCAA field. As do many experts. But some people ignore those facts in the name of a good ole bashing.
March 12, 201610 yr If UC is not in the tournament, then they should accept the NIT bid. I too think they'll get in, but I also said that about Murray State when they lost to Belmont
March 12, 201610 yr Of course they should. I think they are in as well, but if they aren't, of course they will. They have accepted one before in recent years, why would this year be different? Agree And any school that every turns down the NIT is just being a big baby. "We didn't our first pick so we are taking our ball and going home."
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.