Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should UC accept NIT bid?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think UC makes the tourney. But if they don't, why wouldn't they accept an NIT bid?

UC is solidly in the field if I had to guess. I'd say they'll be a 9.

UC is solidly in the field if I had to guess. I'd say they'll be a 9.

 

11...

  • Author
UC is solidly in the field if I had to guess. I'd say they'll be a 9.

 

You haven't been paying attention. If they are lucky, an 11. If the committee looks at how bad they really are, they are in the NIT.

You're the one talking about NIT. We'll see soon who hasn't been paying attention...

You haven't been paying attention. If they are lucky, an 11. If the committee looks at how bad they really are, they are in the NIT.

 

What makes you think they are NIT bound, just curious?

What makes you think they are NIT bound, just curious?

 

This answer should be good. That is, if you actually get an answer.

Not everyone is as excited about the NIT as UC. See this story.

LSU needs to say thanks, but no thanks to NIT bid: Ron Higgins | NOLA.com

Who inferred UC is "excited about the NIT?" What is your angle here, Thor? You just hate UC? Good for you if that is the case, but please be a little deeper than just sophomoric fan-boy stuff. You start the thread, get answers, and then spin those to UC being excited about the NIT.

 

As many have said, they are making the tourney, so this whole thing is for naught.

  • Author
What makes you think they are NIT bound, just curious?

 

Bad team, bad coach, bad league, home loss to Butler, two losses to Temple, losses to Tulsa and Memphis. What a resume!

  • Author
Who inferred UC is "excited about the NIT?" What is your angle here, Thor? You just hate UC? Good for you if that is the case, but please be a little deeper than just sophomoric fan-boy stuff. You start the thread, get answers, and then spin those to UC being excited about the NIT.

 

As many have said, they are making the tourney, so this whole thing is for naught.

 

I asked if they should accept. LSU, it appears from the New Orleans media, should say no. I just wanted to know what UC fans - the few of them in this forum, I'm a UK fan, just FYI - thought.

I asked if they should accept. LSU, it appears from the New Orleans media, should say no. I just wanted to know what UC fans - the few of them in this forum, I'm a UK fan, just FYI - thought.

Then explain the "not everyone is as excited about the NIT as UC is" line?

I asked if they should accept. LSU, it appears from the New Orleans media, should say no. I just wanted to know what UC fans - the few of them in this forum, I'm a UK fan, just FYI - thought.

 

I was afraid of that. :grumpy:

  • Author
Then explain the "not everyone is as excited about the NIT as UC is" line?

 

Several of the subsequent posters said they should accept if they miss on the NIT. Simple answer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.