Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should UC accept NIT bid?

Featured Replies

Several of the subsequent posters said they should accept if they miss on the NIT. Simple answer.

 

So since they should / will accept an NIT bid if not invited, they are excited about it? Really?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lunardi final bracket has them at 11.

Bad team, bad coach, bad league, home loss to Butler, two losses to Temple, losses to Tulsa and Memphis. What a resume!

 

Ok. You win, I'm gonna take my ball and go home. Before I do I have to ask, have you watched much college ball this year? Pretty much every team has bad losses, even those that will be awarded #1 seeds. UC will make the tourney. Even if they don't they will accept an NIT bit, why wouldn't they?

I asked if they should accept. LSU, it appears from the New Orleans media, should say no. I just wanted to know what UC fans - the few of them in this forum, I'm a UK fan, just FYI - thought.

 

They should, if it comes to that. I would never let the NOLA media persuade my opinion though. Just sayin.

I would like to say let's shut this one down, but then someone will get off the hook... :lol2:

 

UC in at a 9.

Well I guess this thread was pointless. UC got a 9 seed.

But he had a link stating they wouldn't get in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.