Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 94 LSU 77

Featured Replies

I'm repeating what Dan Wolken tweeted earlier:

 

Are we sure Ben Simmons is the greatest college player/potential pro in a generation? I understand his coach is a disaster, but I don't see that he's improved any from Game 1 to today.

 

He might not be the greatest player, but he has to throw the best chest pass.

 

And can you belive, he can pass the ball to a teammate when falling out of bounds. Its really crazy that he knew to do that.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was Skal's numbers today? I didn't get to see the game.

 

18 points 9 rebounds and 6 blocks.

18 points 9 rebounds and 6 blocks.

 

WOW WEE !!!! What kind of Wheaties has he been eating? Thank you, sir. I appreciate it.

I'm repeating what Dan Wolken tweeted earlier:

 

Are we sure Ben Simmons is the greatest college player/potential pro in a generation? I understand his coach is a disaster, but I don't see that he's improved any from Game 1 to today.

 

Greatest college freshman of this generation was Anthony Davis IMO.

Greatest college freshman of this generation was Anthony Davis IMO.

 

Same here. But Davis didn't come in with the expectations of Simmons. I'm just not sure if Simmons isn't great, if his coach is just awful, or if there is a mixture.

I'm repeating what Dan Wolken tweeted earlier:

 

Are we sure Ben Simmons is the greatest college player/potential pro in a generation? I understand his coach is a disaster, but I don't see that he's improved any from Game 1 to today.

 

I argued with people after the first UK game against lsu. People were saying he was better than Anthony Davis. I argued Davis could have had huge numbers to like if he was the only star player on a team. As we seen today UK laid off of him daring him to shoot. Davis was also able to hit the mid range jumper and possibly the three ball if Cal allowed him to shoot from out there.

 

Simmons is great but Davis was the best in the last 10 years or atleast in this decade imo.

UK just set all of you up for a big let down in the SEC tourney or NCAA tournament.

I'm repeating what Dan Wolken tweeted earlier:

 

Are we sure Ben Simmons is the greatest college player/potential pro in a generation? I understand his coach is a disaster, but I don't see that he's improved any from Game 1 to today.

 

He might not be the greatest player, but he has to throw the best chest pass.

 

And can you belive, he can pass the ball to a teammate when falling out of bounds. Its really crazy that he knew to do that.

 

I like Simmons, wish he was on my team.

Greatest college freshman of this generation was Anthony Davis IMO.

 

Best part of Davis was he didn't know how good he could be but he didn't hesitate to find out. He absolutely pushed himself to the limit.

UK just set all of you up for a big let down in the SEC tourney or NCAA tournament.

 

Or for you to look like a guy that knows nothing. You in fact have Jack to say.

After hearing the Simmons post game interview on ESPN website, he clearly didn't exhibit a team first attitude there.

 

When questioned about his absence from the Wooden Award list for academics he basically admitted that was tough but he wasn't there for academics and Wooden was a teacher, right? So he brushed it off as "what did you expect?"

 

Kid is a great player. And UK is the master of one and done but almost all of them have not left the academic institution hanging with poor grades and academics during their short stay.

UK just set all of you up for a big let down in the SEC tourney or NCAA tournament.

Yep, would have been much better for us to have lost today! As real UK fans we're not afraid to play anybody, if we lose so be it. But if you're scared little buddy you can hide in my pocket!?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.