Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 94 LSU 77

Featured Replies

And UK is the master of one and done but almost all of them have not left the academic institution hanging with poor grades and academics during their short stay.

 

I could be wrong but I think Daniel Orton is the only one who left without handling their academics.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could be wrong but I think Daniel Orton is the only one who left without handling their academics.

 

That is what I was remembering.

The Cats with 26 assist's for the game is unreal. Even Murray with a nice dish or 4. They did let LSU take a ton of wide open shots though. Great win and a nice ending for Mr. Poythress. Congrats to that young man.

I guess Cal can coach again now, uh ? :sssh: :popcorn:..

 

Not according to uk#1Fan I'm betting.

Not according to uk#1Fan I'm betting.

 

:thumb: Of course not, :lol2:. ........:deadhorse:

I could be wrong but I think Daniel Orton is the only one who left without handling their academics.

 

And he wasn't a Cal recruit.

What is the lowdown on Murray's trip of Quarterman?

 

Watching the game what I noticed from the jump was the level of trash talking coming from LSU. Quarterman was the main culprit, I literally don't think he shut up. Just watch that clip of Skal's chase down block, Quarterman is in his ear as soon as he lands. According to Simmons after the game, all that trash LSU was talking turned into bickering among each other in the locker room after the game. Typical frontrunner behavior...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.