Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 94 LSU 77

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The re-emergence of Skal. Hope he can keep this up throughout tournament play.

49 points and 23 rebounds from the frontcourt today. WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Ulis with 14 pts 14assists 5 rebounds and 1 turnover. Unbelievable!

Ulis with 14 pts 14assists 5 rebounds and 1 turnover. Unbelievable!

 

Magnificent.

Great late season pick up by Cal getting this Skal guy to join the team so late in the year. This player has made a nice impact the last few games.

What is the lowdown on Murray's trip of Quarterman?

Personally I think Murray did that on purpose

 

I do, too, but what, if anything, prompted it?

49 points and 23 rebounds from the frontcourt today. WOW!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb: Double WOW !

 

Hello Skal and welcome to Lexington / Rupp Arena and U.K. Basketball !

This was Kentucky basketball ! ....and Yes, I am fired up. Everyone had a great game, great effort today. Ulis was his usual best pg in college basketball. Murray, waiting for the shots to come to him and everyone on the frontcourt playing great !

Should this play / effort continue then I don't know if the Cats can win it all but I do know that they will be right in the thick of things with a very good chance !

Also ... Thank You Alex Poythress for staying your entire ncaa career with U.K. ! Alex has been a model student, unbelievable example of a student athlete as well as being a class act on and off the floor. I only wish that more would take his lead, example. I can't sing so I'll just type "my old Kentucky home" :thumb:.

 

SEC Tournament time next week in Nashville / "Catsville", TN. ! Time to make a March Madness run ! GO BIG BLUE !!

I guess Cal can coach again now, uh ? :sssh: :popcorn:..

I do, too, but what, if anything, prompted it?

 

Oh, probably the usual trash talking going on and who knows what else. Needless by Murray. At that point anybody on LSU saying anything all you say is scoreboard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.