Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 94 LSU 77

Featured Replies

The Cats left no doubt to which team was better.

 

Thanks for commenting in a UK blowout win thread. Seriously, good of you to give the earned praise.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats sure played a great all around game today.

 

Skal sure performed well for the 22 NBA represented teams at the game.

 

Cats bench going Monmouth today.

Personally I think Murray did that on purpose

 

Definitely did. Quarterman had no reason to cut right in front of him but Murray definitely got away with it.

I guess we will face teams where Skal will still have a difficult matchup down low, due to strength but if he can just keep on hitting those jumpers, that is really big for our team to draw the defender out, open up for lob passes and rebounds not to mention the way Skal is knocking them down.

I guess we will face teams where Skal will still have a difficult matchup down low, due to strength but if he can just keep on hitting those jumpers, that is really big for our team to draw the defender out, open up for lob passes and rebounds not to mention the way Skal is knocking them down.

 

Agree. Depends on the match ups. Then Hopefully Humphrey can come in and help.

Good win by the Cats undefeated season at home 2 years in a row. How many people before today's game would have bet their hard earned money that Skal would outscore Ben Simmons?

I do, too, but what, if anything, prompted it?

I think it's because he could have walked around them but chose to split right between Murray and the other UK player as he was walked down the court. Also probably a little back and forth talk going on.

49 points and 23 rebounds from the frontcourt today. WOW!!!!!!!!!!

 

Sportsfan41 likes this.

Cats just keep getting better and better. Starting to look like a tournament team.

 

I'm more excited than most years. It's kind of like a kid knowing they're getting a present, I just don't know what to expect. I'm excited to see what they can do. If we lose game I won't be upset as long as it's a game where we were just out matched or out played. I just don't want to see a losing effort.

What is the lowdown on Murray's trip of Quarterman?

 

Personally I think Murray did that on purpose

 

I do, too, but what, if anything, prompted it?

 

Really think the guy was fishing for it, maybe Murray did it on purpose but it wasn't like he went out of his way to IMO.

What is the lowdown on Murray's trip of Quarterman?

 

Personally I think Murray did that on purpose

 

The Cats left no doubt to which team was better.

 

Hmmm is that what you said when they played LSU the first time? Cat's are improved I suppose.

What is the lowdown on Murray's trip of Quarterman?

 

Personally I think Murray did that on purpose

 

Cats sure played a great all around game today.

 

Skal sure performed well for the 22 NBA represented teams at the game.

Cats bench going Monmouth today.

 

 

Perhaps BBN needs to find them some tickets over the next few weeks.

What is the lowdown on Murray's trip of Quarterman?

 

Personally I think Murray did that on purpose

 

I guess we will face teams where Skal will still have a difficult matchup down low, due to strength but if he can just keep on hitting those jumpers, that is really big for our team to draw the defender out, open up for lob passes and rebounds not to mention the way Skal is knocking them down.

 

 

LSU has plenty of size and athleticism. Skal asserted himself today, he had help from his team but he made himself a big part of the game. Loved seeing that from him.

What is the lowdown on Murray's trip of Quarterman?

 

Personally I think Murray did that on purpose

 

Agree. Depends on the match ups. Then Hopefully Humphrey can come in and help.

 

All of the sudden UK looks 8-9 deep. Love it.

I'm repeating what Dan Wolken tweeted earlier:

 

Are we sure Ben Simmons is the greatest college player/potential pro in a generation? I understand his coach is a disaster, but I don't see that he's improved any from Game 1 to today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.