Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Head Coach Openings

Featured Replies

I talked to him via Twitter DM this morning.

 

I saw Coach Linville getting that beautiful head of hair trimmed at Big Time Tease Salon in Augusta.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been told that Aaron Linville, former girls' varsity assistant at Bracken County, is the frontrunner for the vacant head coaching position at Bath County.

 

I am going to say that is a premature statement.

I saw Coach Linville getting that beautiful head of hair trimmed at Big Time Tease Salon in Augusta.
I hear he has the inside track on the WKU job. I believe he spent time last week at the State Tournament with one of his possible Assistants.

Not trying to stir any Pots or bring up false information. But rumors going around the air is that Brad Carr may not be the head coach at Scott next year... Heard their is some issues going on involving work related issues.

Not trying to stir any Pots or bring up false information. But rumors going around the air is that Brad Carr may not be the head coach at Scott next year... Heard their is some issues going on involving work related issues.

 

That would be a huge loss for Scott but there was definitely something different about that program this year.

No rumors from the 6th or 7th regions???

 

Seems very quiet across the state so far...especially in Louisville.

A teacher in the woodford school system has applied for the position. He has been out of coaching for a few years, but is a great coach. Has coached and taught for over 20 years.

Seems very quiet across the state so far...especially in Louisville.

 

The shift in Louisville schools usually happens after spring break for some reason. Wait a couple of weeks. There will be some turnover.

Not trying to stir any Pots or bring up false information. But rumors going around the air is that Brad Carr may not be the head coach at Scott next year... Heard their is some issues going on involving work related issues.

I hope this is a crazy rumor. Brad is a heckuva coach.

If Coach Carr wants to coach he won't be out of work to long.

I hope this is a crazy rumor. Brad is a heckuva coach.

Very accurate. From my buddies that told me apparently he was placed on suspension from the school with issues going on. Also basketball related issues evolving as well. I hope it is a rumor too but he was Forsure placed on suspension by Scott High School. I hope this isn't the case, Brad is a tremendous coach.

Very accurate. From my buddies that told me apparently he was placed on suspension from the school with issues going on. Also basketball related issues evolving as well. I hope it is a rumor too but he was Forsure placed on suspension by Scott High School. I hope this isn't the case, Brad is a tremendous coach.

 

Inmates running the assulym.

With the family ties that he has within the Pikeville community, I will find it hard for the "natives" to get rid of him over something like this, he would have to royally screw something up for them to jettison him this soon.

 

 

Restless with Jason Booher or restless with basketball?
With the family ties that he has within the Pikeville community, I will find it hard for the "natives" to get rid of him over something like this, he would have to royally screw something up for them to jettison him this soon.

 

That's good to know. Jason is a good man and i would hope that they are treating him well there.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.