Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Head Coach Openings

Featured Replies

Didn't both use to coach TBC AAU?

 

Indeed they did. Sowder will be coaching the NKY Force AAU club this summer.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add greenwood to the list, position is posted on the warren county schools website.

I have been told that Aaron Linville, former girls' varsity assistant at Bracken County, is the frontrunner for the vacant head coaching position at Bath County.

I have been told that Aaron Linville, former girls' varsity assistant at Bracken County, is the frontrunner for the vacant head coaching position at Bath County.

 

Interesting development there... Would make a good assistant for someone.

I have been told that Aaron Linville, former girls' varsity assistant at Bracken County, is the frontrunner for the vacant head coaching position at Bath County.

 

He's also applying for the position at Eminence.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

 

These LOL's were meant for post 103.

I have been told that Aaron Linville, former girls' varsity assistant at Bracken County, is the frontrunner for the vacant head coaching position at Bath County.

 

I thought I saw him at a Tennis match with the Augusta girls.

I have been told that Aaron Linville, former girls' varsity assistant at Bracken County, is the frontrunner for the vacant head coaching position at Bath County.

 

I saw him fishing a few days ago.

  • Author

Open

1) Bath County

2) Eminence

3) Grant County

4) Greenwood

5) Harlan

6) Lee County

7) Pikeville

8) Russell

9) Woodford County

 

Filled

None

These LOL's were meant for post 103.

 

I was gonna ask.

I thought I saw him at a Tennis match with the Augusta girls.

 

I saw him fishing a few days ago.

 

dude is like Santa Claus...he's everywhere.

dude is like Santa Claus...he's everywhere.

I saw him tutoring some disabled children last week.

I saw him at the state tournament.

I talked to him via Twitter DM this morning.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.