Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Head Coach Openings

Featured Replies

  • Author
A couple of rumors around the 12th, or the 45th District I should say.

 

Boyle County's season is over so cue the annual Steve Adams is retiring talk. It's been going on for over a week in these parts and every year around this time that becomes the talk around town. I think this is the third year in a row folks have speculated on this at the end of each season. At least folks are consistent.

 

Lots of talk about Ed McKinney stepping down at Danville. This one seems to have way more legs to it and if it happens it will be interesting to see who puts in for it and who gets it.

 

I haven't heard much else around the 12th but it is still early in March.

 

My understanding was that he was only coming back until his kid graduates (which is this year).

 

Will Danville ever get the kind of stud athletes they used to have?

  • Replies 137
  • Views 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing there could be a few openings in the 16th as well as the 10th. I see moves being made over the next few weeks.

 

Who and where?

Hearing there could be a few openings in the 16th as well as the 10th. I see moves being made over the next few weeks.

 

Ashland getting Biggs back? :lol2:

Hearing many rumors about 61st district schools getting some new coaches.

What moves in the 10th? We going to have a repeat of the 39th somewhere else?

Some of the rumors I hear are hilarious. Not even worth putting on here.

  • Author
Some of the rumors I hear are hilarious. Not even worth putting on here.

 

Those are the best rumors

Heard one 10th region coach could be on his way out, and another 10th coach sliding in to replace him.

Heard one 10th region coach could be on his way out' date=' and another 10th coach sliding in to replace him.[/quote']

 

We've probably heard the same thing then.

We've probably heard the same thing then.

 

I've heard this as well... However, if it the one that is sliding in, I've heard he has been leaving for three years, so I'll believe it when I see it.

I always wonder how some of these rumors get started.

 

It usually goes like this,

 

"I heard that Coach Johnny was leaving County"

 

other guy, "where did you hear that from?"

 

1st guy, "don't remember, but I heard it"

We've probably heard the same thing then.

 

I've heard this as well... However, if it the one that is sliding in, I've heard he has been leaving for three years, so I'll believe it when I see it.

 

shoot me a PM.

I thought this would be taking off now since regions are over. There were 7 open jobs by state last season I believe.

Scott Hundley out at Woodford County

 

Did he step down or did school make decision?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.