Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 71 Duke 64

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coach K looked down the court, saw Ole Roy wasn't sitting on the Louisville bench, and knew he was in trouble. :lol2::lol2:

Knew we would get them in Louisville.

 

What a turd Grayson Allen is.

Knew we would get them in Louisville.

 

What a turd Grayson Allen is.

 

What did Allen do? I missed the game.

What did Allen do? I missed the game.

 

Flopped

Hit a 3

Get called for a foul

Flopped

Hit a 3

Get called for a foul

Flopped

Hit a 3

Get called for a foul

Flopped

Hit a 3

Get called for a foul

Flopped

Hit a 3

Get called for a foul

Get a T on the way off the court after 5th foul

 

That pretty much sums up his day

What did Allen do? I missed the game.

 

He's just a dirty player. I'm not a UL fan by any means and he did catch an elbow from a UL guy that let to UL getting a T, but he's still a dirty player.

This was a great game to watch. I still feel bad for the current UL kids that won't be playing in the tourney. They have a lot of fight in them and would have a legit shot at winning it all.

I really liked Louisville's throw back jerseys today!

Duke absolutely folded in this one. Their guards played about as bad as they could the final 10 minutes.

 

With that said, Louisville fed off the crowd and played strong down the stretch.

Duke absolutely folded in this one. Their guards played about as bad as they could the final 10 minutes.

 

With that said, Louisville fed off the crowd and played strong down the stretch.

What did Allen do? I missed the game.

 

I'm no Allen fan, but his 5th foul, which pretty much ended the game and caused him to get T'ed up, was a really bad call.

 

The Cards turned the second half into a street fight, and the Dukies didn't respond well.

Man, people really hate Duke...

 

To be fair, I was hoping both teams would lose. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.