Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 71 Duke 64

Featured Replies

Don't stoop to their level. Guy plays with passion and goes 110% 100% of the time. Any team in the country would take him on their team.

 

What is "their" level? Sounds like a jeapordy question. But seriously, who is "they," in a Dukies mind.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now that is serious irony ... a Duke player fouling out on a charging call.

 

No kidding. :lol2:

What is "their" level? Sounds like a jeapordy question. But seriously, who is "they," in a Dukies mind.

 

I know I know. Ha Ha

What is "their" level? Sounds like a jeapordy question. But seriously, who is "they," in a Dukies mind.

 

If you have to ask, you can't afford it....

Is this officially a rivalry now? There has been so much mutual respect between us and Louisville fans since the Ware injury. I think things are finally breaking down, today I felt some rivaled hatred for Louisville.

Is this officially a rivalry now? There has been so much mutual respect between us and Louisville fans since the Ware injury. I think things are finally breaking down, today I felt some rivaled hatred for Louisville.

 

Yes Sir I Love it.

If you have to ask, you can't afford it....

 

I bet I can. :thumb:

 

Good job ignoring the question though lol.

I bet I can. :thumb:

 

Good job ignoring the question though lol.

 

My point was that 2 was always on the good side :lol2:. He is going over to the dark side of hating Duke.

My point was that 2 was always on the good side :lol2:. He is going over to the dark side of hating Duke.

 

I will NEVER be on that dark side. Ever.

 

But I will start to dislike them much like every other conference opponent.

I will NEVER be on that dark side. Ever.

 

But I will start to dislike them much like every other conference opponent.

 

Like I said, this is becoming a good rivalry. With UNC getting decimated by Duke more and more I like things heating up.

Jay Bilas was all over the officials on the charge call on Allen, said that the foul call was indefensible.

Give me Grayson Allen all day long. I'll take him on any team I have.

Yeah man, Allen is the kind of guy that you'd take a bullet for if he's wearing your teams Jersey. Otherwise he can suck a fart out of my butt.

Grayson Allen is really good. The kid keeps getting better too. After not playing much last year he had success in the tournament, and after disappearing in some games earlier this year, he has been carrying his depleted team through a tough stretch of Duke's conference schedule. I respect the heck out of his play, but he is definitely another of a long line of Duke players that are easy to cheer against.

 

Sportscenter keeps showing the replay of Jaylon elbowing him, but the neglect to show his elbow striking Johnson's head. I think Grayson's contact was almost assuredly incidental, but Jaylon intentionally retaliated. I know everything happens in the blink of an eye and he would have no way to tell in a scrum whether a hit was intentional, but it probably didn't help the situation that like two weeks ago Allen fairly blatantly tripped Ray Spalding. I'm sure they spent the past week already not liking the guy while knowing he is the majority of their offense. Nonetheless I'm fairly shocked Jaylon wasn't suspended.

 

The funniest part of the entire scuffle is that in one of the clips I have seen, you can see Jaylon's mom (who is her own kind of crazy) walking down the aisle in the stands.

Is this officially a rivalry now? There has been so much mutual respect between us and Louisville fans since the Ware injury. I think things are finally breaking down, today I felt some rivaled hatred for Louisville.

 

It's more of a rivalry than UK-Duke. At least there are regular games between the schools.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.