Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 71 Duke 64

Featured Replies

Man, people really hate Duke...

 

Grass is green, Sky is Blue....

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grass is green, Sky is Blue....

 

But what if the sky was yellow and the sun was blue?

 

Haha, sorry. I couldn't resist the opportunity to toss in a Grateful Dead lyric.

The charging call on Allen that led to his technical was an awful call, but he can't lose it like that. He took his team out of the game on that play.

I know Christian Laettner and Grayson Allen, you are no Christian Laettner.

 

Quit trying to be him, he was a gazillion times better

And thank God there is only one too.

The charging call on Allen that led to his technical was an awful call, but he can't lose it like that. He took his team out of the game on that play.

 

Now that is serious irony ... a Duke player fouling out on a charging call.

Duke went 3-1 over that crazy 4 game stretch I will take it. 6 man rotation those first three, 5 men only today and they were dead. Louisville full court press and on the road was the dagger. I was blown away they were up 10 at some point.

I'm no Allen fan, but his 5th foul, which pretty much ended the game and caused him to get T'ed up, was a really bad call.

 

The Cards turned the second half into a street fight, and the Dukies didn't respond well.

 

Turning point. When that happened I actually went back to work :lol2:

Now that is serious irony ... a Duke player fouling out on a charging call.

 

 

Allen couldn't figure out how that could happen either, it caused him to have an immediate meltdown resulting in a T that took away any chance they had to win the game. Poor kid.

Since the self imposed penalty, I have found myself rooting for UL. I am impressed with how they have refused to feel sorry for themselves and have continued to play very hard!

Knew we would get them in Louisville.

 

What a turd Grayson Allen is.

 

Don't stoop to their level. Guy plays with passion and goes 110% 100% of the time. Any team in the country would take him on their team.

It's a debacle that this season's team is being banned from the postseason. Poor effort by the UL administration.

Congrats to UL. Thought the Cards would fold when they got down 10 or 12.

 

Ingram was terrible for Duke. Not sure I've seen someone who regularly handles the ball walk that many times in a game.

Don't stoop to their level. Guy plays with passion and goes 110% 100% of the time. Any team in the country would take him on their team.

 

I didn't see any bad behavior out of him the entire game, well, until he lost it after fouling out. It didn't look as though he did anything to provoke the UL player to elbow him in the face.

I didn't see any bad behavior out of him the entire game, well, until he lost it after fouling out. It didn't look as though he did anything to provoke the UL player to elbow him in the face.

 

He did lose his cool which he needs to know better being the leader of this team. It was a bit of a scuffle for the ball and things got heated. I was giving Louisville player benefit out the doubt first time I seen it but after multiple angles it seemed to me he knew what he was doing and it was on purpose.

Side note, we need to plan a BGP meeting next year if the game is at the YUM Center....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.