Louisville Scandal: Big News Coming

Wireman

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The timing makes perfect sense. If I remember, the initial Powell story came out on a Friday afternoon. This will get even more buried than it, outside the Commonwealth. Damage control 101. Not hating on them, it makes sense to release it when they are.

Yup. Public Relations 101...

That gets to the general nature of big time college basketball coaches and their insulated environments.

To a certain extent, yeah. But he's also right in what he just said during this press conference: he was kept in the dark by Ramsey during this investigation and that's the way it's supposed to be.

If they kept him out of the dark like he just said they did then I can understand his anger. He said he wasn't even consulted about this self imposed punishment.

I'd keep him in the dark too. That man doesn't know when to shut up. If Ramsey and Jurich wanted to keep things close to the chest and let Chuck Smrt get out in front of the NCAA, then you can't keep him in the loop during the investigation.

I'd keep him in the dark too. That man doesn't know when to shut up. If Ramsey and Jurich wanted to keep things close to the chest and let Chuck Smrt get out in front of the NCAA, then you can't keep him in the loop during the investigation.

Agreed. Rick can be his own worst enemy.