Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

I would be surprised if CCH is involved in this in any way. Not sure why they would be.

 

Noooooo Noooot CovCath. They keep to themselves and never ever have any issue or are involved in anything. I forgot the rules of BGP. Thanks for reminding me. We can talk about all schools except Highlands, NewCath, and CovCath or things get deleted. I'm glad I'm just a guest here because I don't think I could make it my career to be on here. I'm done with this thread. The nepotism on here is crazy.

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noooooo Noooot CovCath. They keep to themselves and never ever have any issue or are involved in anything. I forgot the rules of BGP. Thanks for reminding me. We can talk about all schools except Highlands, NewCath, and CovCath or things get deleted. I'm glad I'm just a guest here because I don't think I could make it my career to be on here. I'm done with this thread. The nepotism on here is crazy.

 

Don't run and hide, chief.

 

YOU claimed schools like CCH are now upset because Holy Cross "is starting to beat them."

 

Unless CCH started crying about Holy Cross a dozen years ago then your claim is baseless. Or CCH just complained two weeks ago after HC beat them.

 

CCH is not worried about Holy Cross taking players, thus, my comment that I see no reason they would be going to the KHSAA.

 

Now you can either debate what I actually state or you can do the lame act of playing the little brother being kept down by the man. Your choice.

Noooooo Noooot CovCath. They keep to themselves and never ever have any issue or are involved in anything. I forgot the rules of BGP. Thanks for reminding me. We can talk about all schools except Highlands, NewCath, and CovCath or things get deleted. I'm glad I'm just a guest here because I don't think I could make it my career to be on here. I'm done with this thread. The nepotism on here is crazy.

 

So are these types of comments and actions...

Open your eyes a little wider...these are not allegations that are being brought specifically by the parochial schools in NKY, in fact, the public school(s) have legitimate issues with the problems as well.

 

It's not about the fact that open enrollment exists, it's the process that is being continually exploited by a couple of individuals, to serve their own purpose(s) and it just so happens that both are tied to HC.

 

I agree with LA, the KHSAA does not get involved in sour grapes...

 

If this is fact, then who are the two?

If this is fact, then who are the two?

 

The answer you seek already lies in this thread somewhere...

If this is fact, then who are the two?

 

This is the 500th post in this thread....both have been named previously in this thread....neither is @RCC9

I Know that it does, but no one is willing to just come out and say exactly what the accusations are and in the same sentence who it is about. It took how many posts just to get the info we have? I mean how hard is it if what you know is fact to just come out and say it? Let's try it; "

Jim Shoe and Bill Fold at the School of Screwballs in claryville are being investigated by the ndaa for recruiting kids out of their district and offering them rides to school along with candy.'

I'm sure the KHSAA will take care of it, if there is anything to take care of. If something is found to be a violation I wonder how long it would take for the info to come out?

David Justice also lived in Cincinnati when he went to Latin and did not play baseball for the Trojans!

I've never agreed with anything on this site more than this. I think the HC AD is a smart person. I think she's been around the block. I think people's feelings are hurt and we will see what happens.

 

isn't she also in charge of the 9th Region policy board? Interesting irony there, if true.

David Justice also lived in Cincinnati when he went to Latin and did not play baseball for the Trojans!

 

........ they didn't even have a baseball team back then if I remember correctly.

 

BTW, were you driving a bus back then too? :whistling::lol:

David Justice also lived in Cincinnati when he went to Latin and did not play baseball for the Trojans!

 

David went to Thomas More on a basketball scholarship. He played summer baseball during HS but Latin did not have a baseball team. One of the main reasons he played baseball at TMC was so he wouldn't have to "run the hills" around TMC conditioning for basketball in the early fall. Baseball players were exempt from that conditioning since it was the fall baseball season. True story - I played baseball with him at TMC and remember it well...

Should the KHSAA find no evidence of anything illegal I hope they make it known publicly.

Should the KHSAA find no evidence of anything illegal I hope they make it known publicly.

 

From what I have heard this wont be a issue......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.