Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

Sorry but anyone can hide behind a screen name and claim to have a friend who's kid got recruited by (name the school). As a matter of FACT, I have several friends who were offered really big houses and lifelong careers out in the county if their kids would just leave Caketown. Really...it's a fact...cause I said so.

 

I will just leave it with a "whatever". You are obviously going to defend your school blindly and that's OK but facts are facts. Look at the starting o-line from around 2001 to 2004. Figure out where the kids may have come from and where their parents lived and that should tell you everything.

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will just leave it with a "whatever". You are obviously going to defend your school blindly and that's OK but facts are facts. Look at the starting o-line from around 2001 to 2004. Figure out where the kids may have come from and where their parents lived and that should tell you everything.

It's on the internet. It has to be true...

I will just leave it with a "whatever". You are obviously going to defend your school blindly and that's OK but facts are facts. Look at the starting o-line from around 2001 to 2004. Figure out where the kids may have come from and where their parents lived and that should tell you everything.

 

This is one those times I say to myself "if I only had a dollar for everytime I heard this..."

 

Okay...next!

It's on the internet. It has to be true...

 

I never said it was on the internet. I said I have personal knowledge. BGP should teach a reading comprehension class apparently.

This is one those times I say to myself "if I only had a dollar for everytime I heard this..."

 

Okay...next!

 

I'll finish your sentence for you. "If I only had a dollar every time I heard this" I would have a lot of dollars and if I had a dollar every time it was true I would be a very rich man. Lol!!

Pm me and I'll turn them in!

 

We know you will.

I never said it was on the internet. I said I have personal knowledge. BGP should teach a reading comprehension class apparently.

 

There are a bunch of people on here who need that class.. . and there are the ones that will tell you what you were thinking or trying to say when you posted something! Lol

I'll finish your sentence for you. "If I only had a dollar every time I heard this" I would have a lot of dollars and if I had a dollar every time it was true I would be a very rich man. Lol!!

 

Next!

We know you will.

 

I love your little jab and steps! But I'm not sure why you'd say that, I haven't turned anyone in. I haven't had to.

There are a bunch of people on here who need that class.. . and there are the ones that will tell you what you were thinking or trying to say when you posted something! Lol

 

Trust me. I know that feeling. I have 2 people telling me what I was thinking and saying right now.

If your friends are thinking of moving their daughter to Cov Cath...they need their heads examined. LOL.

 

Sorry...thought this thread could use a little humor.

 

She would be safe. Hahaha!! Just had to throw in that little jab as a lifelong Little Blue Colonel Hater.

Trust me. I know that feeling. I have 2 people telling me what I was thinking and saying right now.

 

I haven't said a word about what you're thinking or feeling. I agreed with just about everything you said. Do I believe your lil story, no! But that doesn't mean I'm telling you what to think or feel. It's kinda funny actually. But I get it. Turn the tables to divert. Have a great night.

I love your little jab and steps! But I'm not sure why you'd say that, I haven't turned anyone in. I haven't had to.

 

You have made it clear (repeatedly) that you would turn programs in.

You have made it clear (repeatedly) that you would turn programs in.

 

How in the world would I turn someone in? Play by the rules and there is no turning anyone in. But do you really think they'd listen to a guy in BGP??? It's an official complaint from coaches schools and ADs. And there are 12 of them right now. You you make the call on "who turns anyone in". I can see the KHSAA sitting around saying "I got this lead from a guy on BGP!"

Okay. I'm officially signing off of any thing related to HC. I know...applause applause. We can all wait and see together. Then we can all talk again. Talk soon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.