Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is the KHSAA ready to impose the "Death Penalty" on Covington Holy Cross?

Featured Replies

HC as been getting kids from Independence for years. Back when I was in school Harney, Clark and Williams went to HC they even had a little party house a block from HC.

 

Catholic schools have no boundaries like public schools. Kids from Independence can go to any Catholic school with no problem. Is it coincidence that a few of the state Champion soccer players from a school in Park Hills live in Independence? No boundaries bud. Fish somewhere else.

  • Replies 565
  • Views 65.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catholic schools don't have districts. Look at all the kids who live or have lived in a certain town in Boone County that starts with the letter U and go to a Catholic school in the Park Hills area rather than the Catholic high school in Boone County. There ARE NO Districts.

 

That's why I also said "feeders". And honestly I don't care where the Catholic kids go. That's an advantage they've always had and you've never heard me complain about it.

That's why I also said "feeders". And honestly I don't care where the Catholic kids go. That's an advantage they've always had and you've never heard me complain about it.

 

Maybe they're Catholic and are in the process of converting. How do you know?

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #4

Maybe they're Catholic and are in the process of converting. How do you know?

 

Again, I don't care how they get there if they are there legally. You apparently haven't read the whole thread.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #14

Again, I don't care how they get there if they are there legally. You apparently haven't read the whole thread.

 

Everybody says they have a very close friend that was told that. We hear it all the time. And guess what? It NEVER TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE. and if it is happening, Turn them in or tell me and I will.

Again, I don't care how they get there if they are there legally. You apparently haven't read the whole thread.

 

But that is the definition of the R word. Are we being that blind because its the gods of NKY football? Come on.

But that is the definition of the R word. Are we being that blind because its the gods of NKY football? Come on.

 

What in the world are you talking about???

What in the world are you talking about???

 

If any school wants to complain about violations they need go no further than their front door. This is a witch hunt.

Maybe they're Catholic and are in the process of converting. How do you know?

 

I am calling bull crap on this. Very easy to make allgations without specifics.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #8 & Rule #14

If any school wants to complain about violations they need go no further than their front door. This is a witch hunt.

 

Witch hunt by 12 schools? Okay, you're entitled to your opinion.

I am calling bull crap on this. Very easy to make allgations without specifics.

 

I don't know how much more specific it can get without names.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 14

I don't know how much more specific it can get without names.
If the facts exist, put them out there instead of lobbing baseless handfuls of crap, hoping something sticks.
If the facts exist, put them out there instead of lobbing baseless handfuls of crap, hoping something sticks.

 

Those are the facts with the names withheld to protect my friend who was the beneficiary. Read my post again. Those are facts not speculations.

Pm me and I'll turn them in!

Those are the facts with the names withheld to protect my friend who was the beneficiary. Read my post again. Those are facts not speculations.

 

Sorry but anyone can hide behind a screen name and claim to have a friend who's kid got recruited by (name the school). As a matter of FACT, I have several friends who were offered really big houses and lifelong careers out in the county if their kids would just leave Caketown. Really...it's a fact...cause I said so.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.