Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auburn 75 Kentucky 70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a bubble team without Murray at the very last second.

Bad loss, but not a bubble team. I still say 4-5 seed when all is said and done.

I know I'm spoiled, but it's hard to watch this team, what the heck is going on? How could Cal have been so blind to how bad Skal is? What the heck is wrong with Alex? I could go on and on! Sheeez!

I know I'm spoiled, but it's hard to watch this team, what the heck is going on? How could Cal have been so blind to how bad Skal is? What the heck is wrong with Alex? I could go on and on! Sheeez!

 

Basically every coach wanted Skal. So every coach and scouting service was blind.

This is a bubble team without Murray at the very last second.

 

Without Murray? Did he get hurt?

When Derek Willis is your best player on the floor for a game you're in BIG TROUBLE!!!

Without Murray? Did he get hurt?

 

I meant if Cal didn't find him at the last second for this class.

I meant if Cal didn't find him at the last second for this class.

 

Oh ok. I'm at work and didn't see the game. This team is awful.

When does football season start?

Auburn was throwing shots in from every where today...Cats couldn't get a bucket for a couple of stretches in the second half and allowed AU to hang around and get in the lead finally.

 

Some bad fouls and turnovers stopped momentum a couple of times also.

I defended J. Murray in a previous/early season game for "hogging" the ball bc I though he was trying to make something happen due to no one else playing hard or showing any emotion. Cannot defend him today, imo J.M. cost this team today by taking bad shots, passing up an open man to force one up and just playing selfish in general. Murray wasn't the only problem, not saying he was bc when you lose to an undermanned, bad basketball team it's more than one persons fault. I'll give Auburn credit, they were hitting some unbelievable 3's, ones that they might not ever hit again. Everything was dropping. I also noticed a lot of those 3's were not defended, shooter left wide open.

Willis imo showed some effort (reb. and defense), especially in the first half. Ulis with 17 pts., 10 rebounds, 7 asst. played another great game but he has to have a little help. Great effort imo by Tyler.

Tanning bed Bruce is probably my least favorite coach in all of basketball, all of sports for that matter along with the punk at Indiana. Pearl hanging an L on the Cats stung even more.

This U.K. team has fallen into "play one game", "take one off" syndrome imo. Especially on the road / in conference a team has to "bring it" every time out and even more so when you're Kentucky. Auburn just made their season.

Hopefully things can get straightened out and in a hurry.

IMO - Murray is a very talented, but I have to do it player. Looks like all his training came from the AAU/allstar environments. Skal is just an inexperienced/lost player. Slow hands and zero basketball instincts that comes only with tons of competitive court time. Alex is a super kid that needs others to create his opportunities.

 

Coach Cal deserves a pass, he can't get it right every year. Go Cats in 2017!

Basically every coach wanted Skal. So every coach and scouting service was blind.
Agreed, Skal is imo suffering from quite a culture shock. Not only in how physical college basketball is played but coming from life in a country like Hati, along with all he endured there to America. jmo

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.