Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auburn 75 Kentucky 70

Featured Replies

I'm happy for Poythress that he's got his masters degree because it will definitely come in handy. I don't think basketball for pay is in his future.

 

Poythress should look at the NFL at TE.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poythress should look at the NFL at TE.

 

Why?

Why?

Why not? He's a freak athlete. Worked for Gates and Jimmy Graham.

Why not? He's a freak athlete. Worked for Gates and Jimmy Graham.

 

Soft on the basketball court doesn't generally translate to the NFL.

Soft on the basketball court doesn't generally translate to the NFL.

 

I don't think he's soft.

I don't think he's soft.

 

I assume you've watched more than one game this season?

I assume you've watched more than one game this season?

Yep. Lots of adjectives I'd throw around for AP but I don't see him as soft.

Yep. Lots of adjectives I'd throw around for AP but I don't see him as soft.

 

Okay, describe AP for us then.

Who is us?

Who is us?

 

Everyone who is reading this thread. What adjectives would you use to describe him?

Everyone who is reading this thread. What adjectives would you use to describe him?

 

Athletic freak. Horrible dribbler and shooter. Not a confident basketball player.

 

Never said he was super tough, but I don't think he's soft. Graham isn't either. I think he could potentially do it.

 

Satisfied?

Athletic freak. Horrible dribbler and shooter. Not a confident basketball player.

 

Never said he was super tough, but I don't think he's soft. Graham isn't either. I think he could potentially do it.

 

Satisfied?

 

Yes, thanks for clarifying. Hopefully, they'll be able to cast his him as a villain who beats everyone up in a movie soon, too.

Yes, thanks for clarifying. Hopefully, they'll be able to cast his him as a villain who beats everyone up in a movie soon, too.

 

Ok.

Ok.

 

I was joking obviously but that seems to be what he is missing. He needs a bad guy mentality.

I don't even think "soft" is a good description for Skal. How about "fluffy" or "gelatinous".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.