Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Several of us actually...the ones that have given him a chance from the beginning. ;):D :bunny:

 

Just seems as though I have seen more of it since Austin K has gone...not to mention he is swinging the bat better. Heck, just swinging the bat is better than what he has done in the past...those backward K's were frustrating for the fans.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Many shots into the dugout the last few days have shown Dunner sitting with Aurilia and Hatteberg -- that can't hurt his long-time development.

Many shots into the dugout the last few days have shown Dunner sitting with Aurilia and Hatteberg -- that can't hurt his long-time development.

 

 

This is not at you h.s.sportsrbest, but is that the same Aurilia that several wanted to get rid of last year?

This is not at you h.s.sportsrbest, but is that the same Aurilia that several wanted to get rid of last year?

I'm not an Aurilia fan by any means, but I think he goes about his business the right way. Hatteberg and Aurilia are guys that aren't blessed with a ton of talent, but they work hard and are professionals. Junior has all the talent in the world, but I truly don't think he has had to work hard on his game until the last few years. I don't think it hurts Dunn any to watch Rich and Hatte go about their work and pick their brains.

Just seems to me that Dunn's attitude has improved since Kearns left...of course hitting over .400 in that span may have something to do with it as well...:D

Chorizo is making his Brew Crew debut tonight. Will they give the rookie the W???

I'm sure they will unless Randall Simon finds his way into the Reds dugout...

Milton quality start tonight. 7 innings, 3 runs.

 

Question is do you let him go back out to pitch the 8th. They have not threatened since 1st inning, but with Milton's history, they only need one batter to take the lead.

 

I say thank him for the keeping the Reds in the game and bring in Coffey.

 

Double by Freel to drive in Denorfia from 1B and now I really think you bring in Coffey.

Milton is 7-6 now....5.36 ERA for the year, allow 1 hit per inning and has given up 19 HR's.

 

He's not a good fit, to pitch at the GABP.

Too many missed opportunities in the first three innings to tack on some more runs. Let's hope it doesn't come back to bite the Reds.

Reds down 4-3. Top 7. Germano had a solid debut...

Chorizo had a bad night, and will be sent back to the minors...

Reds down 4-3. Top 7. Germano had a solid debut...

 

OK. I won't go as far as "solid". A 6.00 ERA is less than "solid" in my book.

 

I will say that he has potential which is much more than the traditional #5 for the Reds.

Whats up with the front of the Brewers uni's.

 

Latino night. Did you not notice Bernie Brewer with his sombrero?

OK. I won't go as far as "solid". A 6.00 ERA is less than "solid" in my book.

 

I will say that he has potential which is much more than the traditional #5 for the Reds.

As a guy coming from AAA, it was solid to me...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.