Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

I had forgottenn that the Reds once had BJ Ryan in their system.

 

 

 

Not me. He was a trade deadline deal for Juan Guzman.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of curiousity, will we be seeing Maddux this trip? I know on the Reds site it names the starters as Sele, Penny, and Billingsley, I was wondering if he'd be inserted in between those guys somewhere. I'd almost rather face the other 3. He'll come out with something to prove, and his starts this season against the Reds have been pretty good.

Out of curiousity, will we be seeing Maddux this trip? I know on the Reds site it names the starters as Sele, Penny, and Billingsley, I was wondering if he'd be inserted in between those guys somewhere. I'd almost rather face the other 3. He'll come out with something to prove, and his starts this season against the Reds have been pretty good.

 

 

 

Maddux will take Billingsley's spot on Thursday.

 

 

 

Greg Maddux

Krivsky getting good reviews for his trades.

 

 

 

Krivsky

Out of curiousity, will we be seeing Maddux this trip? I know on the Reds site it names the starters as Sele, Penny, and Billingsley, I was wondering if he'd be inserted in between those guys somewhere. I'd almost rather face the other 3. He'll come out with something to prove, and his starts this season against the Reds have been pretty good.

Great!!!! I hope we give him a pleasant greeting of around 7 ernies in 4 innings on Thurs.;)

I guess George Grande will be back for tonight's broadcast? Now I can turn the television back down and listen to Marty and the Bad Boy again. I thought Pic got better as the series went on. Hopefully Bronson can finally get his 10th win tonight. :thumb:

Great!!!! I hope we give him a pleasant greeting of around 7 ernies in 4 innings on Thurs.;)

 

 

 

Why are you talking to yourself? :laugh:

How much better really is Clayton than Lopez?

 

Clayton has 14 errors in 415 chances.

Lopez has 18 errors in 400 chances.

 

Is that significantly better?

Bronson loads 'em up to start the game …

… and gets out of the jam with back-to-back Ks!

3-1 Dodgers.

Ross drops throw from Dunn which would have ended inning and no runs.

 

One thing I have noticed. Arroyo earlier in the year was hitting the low 90's earlier this year. He is only hitting the upper 80's.

 

Oops 4-1 as I type....4 runs after 2 outs.

Sounds like Varitek will miss 4-6 weeks................................

It may be corny but I always get a kick out of Coffey's entrance.

Nice call at first there, Mr. Ump. :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.