Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

Just seems to me that Dunn's attitude has improved since Kearns left...of course hitting over .400 in that span may have something to do with it as well...:D

 

I'd venture to say that his attitude is no different today than it has been any time this season. He's even keel all of the time.

 

I choose not to overanalyze and just recognize that he's finally hitting the ball consistently.

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As a guy coming from AAA, it was solid to me...

 

By that measure, OK.

 

However, he's now a major-league starter and 6.00 won't cut it.

Latino night. Did you not notice Bernie Brewer with his sombrero?

Yes i was kind of confused haha.

By that measure, OK.

 

However, he's now a major-league starter and 6.00 won't cut it.

I agree. That's why I put debut in there...

12-4 was the Reds best 2nd half start since 1940. Let's hope tonight reminds them how important every play can be...

From Baseball Prospectus this evening.

Saturday, 10:00 p.m. ET: The name? Craig Wilson. At least three teams are in on him right now, but once again, the Pirates are asking for the moon. The Reds willingness to get in on a rental player signals that they're looking to win now, whether it's to catch the Cards or to hang on to the wild card. The team is now willing to take on some salary if that's what's needed, a big change from the old ownership. Wilson is hardly the only name that the Reds have looked into, although their focus is still on pitching.

On the bright side, the Cards, DBacks and Giants lost today as well...

I thought about Wilson today when I was making a list of pitchers and saw Conine's name as well. Wilson seems to be a man without a position in Pittsburgh and would likely be the same in Cincy.

I thought about Wilson today when I was making a list of pitchers and saw Conine's name as well. Wilson seems to be a man without a position in Pittsburgh and would likely be the same in Cincy.

True dat...

I thought about Wilson today when I was making a list of pitchers and saw Conine's name as well. Wilson seems to be a man without a position in Pittsburgh and would likely be the same in Cincy.

 

Agreed.

 

I assume he would play RF. I don't see anything about him that I would give up any player of value or potential for.

I still think they could get Leiber/Lidle and Dellucci for some mid-level prospects and perhaps Denorfia or Votto.

I still think they could get Leiber/Lidle and Dellucci for some mid-level prospects and perhaps Denorfia or Votto.

 

I would take either one of those if the buying price was relatively cheap. Lidle is more attractive because of how he's done lately. Lieber is shaky because he's had only one good start in the last two months, so you'd be buying with the hope that he would return to his form of the past couple of years.

Leiber has also proved durable and eats innings, which could give the Reds' overworked pen a break

The Reds have optioned Germano back to Louisville.

Narron says he was going back no matter how he pitched.

They donot need a 5th starter until next weekend.

 

So....that means Claussen to return or a trade?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.