Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (Second Half)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Views 225k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is he warming up?

They haven't said, and Coffey is still in the clubhouse...

6 innings 5 hits 2 walks 8 strikeouts 0 runs for Homer tonight...

Eddie just got started warming up, according to the TV crew.

6 innings 5 hits 2 walks 8 strikeouts 0 runs for Homer tonight...

Eddie is up...

:ylsuper: Thats great news, both of them!

3 more hits for the Donkey he has been on fireeeeeeeeeee.:flame:

Dunn now has 7 straight hits, and EZ K'd 7 straight tonight...

Well now there is no save chance now. Aruillia gets a RBI also.

Dunn now has 7 straight hits, and EZ K'd 7 straight tonight...

 

 

I thought I was going to be able to get you tonight with this post, but I'm glad I read it again and saw 7 straight before I called you out. :p

CUBS WIN!!! ouch :banana: :lol:

You recall in the last couple of years seeing him look better? I don't think he's any bigger or smaller than he has been for years. He is 6'7", 275, where do you want him to be? This is the first that I have heard a Dunn bash on his fitness.

 

I guess since the average is up you have to move on to something else. :p

I am an Adam Dunn fan all the way. I never stated otherwise.:confused: I simply stated he was out of shape. To me he looks as if he has gained weight since opening day. Call it a bash if you wish, I was only stating my opinion just as you were so there is no need to analize my comments as anything else.Sorry if you were offended but it was an opinion not a bash, besides you also sated he was not in tip-top shape so I don't understand the quick jump!!

CUBS WIN!!! ouch :banana: :lol:

 

 

One night when it doesnt hurt to say that :thumb:

Reds take a big series from the Stro's, who do we have next?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.